We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, just a small post to announce TDUF 2.0 is in development, and will feature some fixes and materials handling from Database Editor (read-only for now, I hope modifications will be pos

Hi pic of WIP, materials from Database Editor . That's just a small sample of information backed in the colors.bnk file. Could not test it yet, but I'm pretty sure one will be able to use an

Hi, 1.13 version just released, available on download section of the forum! An alternate link is also available at first post.   Thanks again to all people (modders, players) who a

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Minime891 said:

You just make a new one with zmodeler and put it into the cars bnk.

Not sure if I follow you here.

Isn't it a database thing, assigning and naming the available color options in the dealerships? If not, how can I assign them through Zmodeler?

TDUF is also slowly evolving with a dark theme 😈

I could not make a 2.0 release without cosmetical changes, what do you think?

1099368245_Annotation2020-09-02162713.thumb.png.ab6df55f271baee748fcf9c88216a174.png

Anyway It will always be possible to change it by putting a css file in the jar. Will explain it later.

And material (read only) support is almost done, btw! 

Yes, TDUF still requires Java jre 8 to 10 installed. Even in 2.0.

It's possible to download a jre package I've built specially for TDUF, which will need to be extracted into a particular directory in the tools. This way you would not have to let Java install itself into your system if you don't have/want to.

Considering changes made to Java and time required to adapt the project to Java 11+, it will be necessary to stick to previous versions so that TDUF continues to run.

TDUF.next will be without Java but thus require another runtime that could be integrated. .net is the only standalone option except coding with it is not in my skill plans...

3 hours ago, Djey said:

It's possible to download a jre package I've built specially for TDUF, which will need to be extracted into a particular directory in the tools. This way you would not have to let Java install itself into your system if you don't have/want to.

That sounds good and what I need.
I do not like Java on my PC. That was the reason why I asked. 😉

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements