We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUF - Most advanced modding tools for TDU so far!

Djey

Hey I havea question.  I was using this tool to change performace of one of the car but sadly my computer freezed and I had to restart it (it happened less than a second after I pressed save button).

Right now when I enter a game it crahses immediately and I can not enter vehicle slots (in tduf). I decided to check what problems are and clicked try fix with no success. My question is should I just use my bakcup files and start over changing cars specs or is there any solution how to fix this wihtout need to redo cahnging specs of almost every car?

image.thumb.png.ade8361da9701469d7d3888d9795d9a9.png

Edited by F12Berlinetta

9 hours ago, F12Berlinetta said:

Hey I havea question.  I was using this tool to change performace of one of the car but sadly my computer freezed and I had to restart it (it happened less than a second after I pressed save button).

Right now when I enter a game it crahses immediately and I can not enter vehicle slots (in tduf). I decided to check what problems are and clicked try fix with no success. My question is should I just use my bakcup files and start over changing cars specs or is there any solution how to fix this wihtout need to redo cahnging specs of almost every car?

image.thumb.png.ade8361da9701469d7d3888d9795d9a9.png

Most likely your databank got corrupted. I think you can fix it with this tool. Else, re-install a clean copy.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I'm trying to add to the database a rim that do not exist in it yet. Put it in the Ford folder, which is in the vehicles folder itself being in the bnk folder, in euro, in TDU main folder. I used the mapping tool, made it look for what was missing in the database, then add what was missing in the database. Everything worked as far as I understand.

Now, HOW do I find them in the database with TDUF?

The rim database had 4719 entries, so I thought it would add another one for my new rims, but nope.

IF I have to add that entry myself, how do I tell the database that I want to use the rims I have added? I haven't seen something that ask for a path to find the file in the folder or anything.

Anybody can help here?
Thank you.

Edited by RsZ28
Tried to make it clearer.

• 3 weeks later...

To link a new database entry with an added file, you have to set path in Database editor with 2 fields: brand and rim file names.

Those fields are resources, you will have to create them with the correct values. You just have to follow same way as existing rims configuration, not very complicated to understand.

9 hours ago, Djey said:

To link a new database entry with an added file, you have to set path in Database editor with 2 fields: brand and rim file names.

Those fields are resources, you will have to create them with the correct values. You just have to follow same way as existing rims configuration, not very complicated to understand.

I figured out what I did wrong actually, but I forgot to say I did. I'm sorry to have taken a little bit of your time. Tho, I do hope that your answer will help others.

Hi, new here, and a bit stumped 😰

Whenever I try to use TDUF to edit the database, I get this error message saying that the source database does not exist 🤔

image.png.3b38ae874e574b18f1336828661c483c.png

I tried updating Java, launching in administrator mode ect but nothing seems to work...

Checking the logs, nothing particularly strange shows up either
image.thumb.png.97123438339bb8caaa670bef48e910bf.png

If anyone could help me fix this would be greatly appreciated!!

Just now, MagicV8 said:

Admin rights? Anti virus software?

@MagicV8 Its was a Bitcoin Mining Virus That Infects your cmd prompt as well. found it on mine today and a friend who is bitcoin miner explained to me how it works, all you need to do is delete the file and the registry keys associated to it and your pc should be fine, the name of the virus can change everyday so you need be carefull. 

You will need to go Regedit.:

► Press WIN + R and type in regedit

Search for "soundmixer", the virus can change it´s name to "soundmodule"

►Delete all results that populates
Also there are two main keys you need to modify

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon

►You will also need to go to this location and delete the files:

C:\Users\MyUserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SoundMixer

C:\Users\MyUserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SoundModule

13 hours ago, Bakasan said:

Hi, new here, and a bit stumped 😰

Whenever I try to use TDUF to edit the database, I get this error message saying that the source database does not exist 🤔

image.png.3b38ae874e574b18f1336828661c483c.png

I tried updating Java, launching in administrator mode ect but nothing seems to work...

Checking the logs, nothing particularly strange shows up either
image.thumb.png.97123438339bb8caaa670bef48e910bf.png

If anyone could help me fix this would be greatly appreciated!!

First check it's a common issue or not:

https://github.com/djey47/tdu-cp/wiki/TDUF-Common-Issues

59 minutes ago, Djey said:

First check it's a common issue or not:

https://github.com/djey47/tdu-cp/wiki/TDUF-Common-Issues

Thanks for the response, had a read of the common issues, but resetting the cache and settings doesn't resolve the issue 😖

(I'm trying to load Bnk/DataBase, where the DB.bnk files are located, this is correct?)
Loading this directory always results in the source not found error, same goes if I try to check/fix.

Oddly if I try to check TDU/Bnk/ or the root directory, I get this:
image.thumb.png.259d8d5992da7d8ef3fa958084a3955d.png

Try-Fix! doesn't work however, and also leaves a log like this
image.thumb.png.4e4f45e5e2de00f4e442864ec25c8c24.png

On 4/12/2020 at 5:31 PM, Djey said:

Looks like a corrupted database or with changes TDUF cannot understand. Please upload database files in Google Drive or something (all bnks) in a zip and post link here

Sure, did a fresh install just to be safe but the same issue persists. Anyway here is the contents of my Bnk folder

link

Thanks for the asset @Bakasan.

Anyway, thanks to Covid I now have time to rework some TDUF code for 1.13,  fixing bugs and adding features!

I guess a search engine in the car physics data topic (and others) would be greatly appreciated, considering amount of data @Milli put into Platinum Database!

See you soon, and keep safe!

On 4/13/2020 at 4:06 PM, Bakasan said:

Sure, did a fresh install just to be safe but the same issue persists. Anyway here is the contents of my Bnk folder

link

Hi,

your database is not compatible with TDUF. Resource files are missing for following languages: FR, IT, SP, JP, CH, KO.

TDU Gold is supported, but the version you're using seems to be a repack of it. Use proper TDU version instead.

2 hours ago, Djey said:

Hi,

1.13 version just released, available on download section of the forum!

An alternate link is also available at first post.

Thanks again to all people (modders, players) who are making the game alive! 🥰

Hey Djey, thanks for this. One question. When I start 1.13 it gives me an error. Will this affect the database negatively???

Doc3.jpg

7 minutes ago, africolombiano said:

Hey Djey, thanks for this. One question. When I start 1.13 it gives me an error. Will this affect the database negatively???

-img-

Where is your BNK1.map file? That's the error it is giving. It's not locating it. Or you could not be running as admin?

16 minutes ago, Milli said:

Where is your BNK1.map file? That's the error it is giving. It's not locating it. Or you could not be running as admin?

The BNK1.map file is in the bnk folder. I have not moved it, it's been there since I installed Platinum. I am running as Admin... Also, I don't have this problem with 1.12

Edited by africolombiano

2 hours ago, RsZ28 said:

@Djey I think you speak French, right? If so, I'll post a screen capture here, of what happened when I tried to start version 1.13, as it gave me a couple of errors.

Oui

2 hours ago, africolombiano said:

Doc3.jpg

No negative impact, just mapping plugin has been disabled because of path issues. Weird though. Did you try resetting settings?