We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Eudemon

[headline]The Crew - Launch Trailer[/headline]

The Crew is finally out tomorrow officially! Some of you may be playing or in the process of downloading it now, others are eagerly awaiting Pat to come to their door and pop the parcel through their door and everyone else is eating breakfast or asleep in bed. Either way the game is finally going to be out after such a long wait and see, the proof of the many years of hard work will finally be out there for all to see.

Congrats Ivory Tower and everyone else involved! :nuts:

[headline] UPDATE: 2 Feb 2015 - Making of[/headline]

[media=vimeo]117897084[/media]

The Crew is finally out tomorrow officially! Some of you may be playing or in the process of downloading it now, others are eagerly awaiting Pat to come to their door and pop the parcel through their door and everyone else is eating breakfast or asleep in bed. Either way the game is finally going to be out after such a long wait and see, the proof of the many years of hard work will finally be out there for all to see.

Congrats Ivory Tower and everyone else involved!

Good lord that was impressive, some of the best CG I've ever seen. Trailer itself wasn't half bad either.

Anyone ingame yet? I still have to wait til midnight for my PSN digital copy to unlock. :(

Going to be a late night tonight.

Yes, a very good trailer - in parts reminded me of the NFS2SE trailer way back in '95.

You can see them really pushing the idea that, even if you want a single player game because you have no friends, you should be able to just meet up with random people that drive well and crew up with them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...