We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Button Jammed on Logitech Momo (strawberry jam not included)

Ahautcar

So this happened...

8b6ff1dbb9.JPG

The button on the right of the foreground is the one that's stuck. I've tried plucking it out with my fingers, twisting it into place, poking at it from the inside with chicken wire and even with a straw :oook:

Applying pressure to the top end won't spring it back into place; it's already pushed deep inside and can hardly be moved.

How2fix?

I took mine apart years ago when it was slated for the trash. IIRC, you need to take apart the main housing, then you should be able to detach the wheel and see some screws to take the two halves apart.

Alrighty will do, thanks. I actually have already spotted the screws on the wheel I think, but I just need to detach the wheel from the body so that I can get a screwdriver in them.

Did you smashed your head on it? Is that what caused it?? I mean like a head facepalm i did that on my wheel xD

LOL hahahaha, no but I mashed on my nitrous a little too much. Blame the hour-long faction missions in The Crew :hmmm:

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

I FIXED IT. YES.

Ended up not dissembling the entire thing and instead chose to use a good ol' geometric compass to mash its pointy bit into the compartment and slid it around until the button moved back into place.

Slight damage done, but I think it was worth it :lol:

5be44ac5e6.jpg

Now the only thing I need to do is not to press it too hard...