We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central Competiton #1 [Winner Announced]

Eudemon

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: TDU Central Competiton #1

Well the cars in my mind see a lot more stable (as long as you don't use the fabulous Hardcore mode) so should theoretically get a faster time ... however we've already done the run so know what we sort of have to do ... even though my memory of the island is absolutely .........

I don't believe I'll get the fastest time ... not really an out and out racer as anyone whos been online with me will know ... spend too much time trying to go sideways and larking around on cruises to work out 'the racing line' around bends

If the concensous is for me and Baxie to have a second run to level the playing field in terms of car performance then OK I'm up for it ... but if by the miracle of whatever god you may support either me or Baxie win then please don't complain.

Hardcore is A LOT harder and more realistic in terms of car dynamics .. well the ones I've driven ... had great fun getting the Miura into huge slides round the big highspeed bends on the main road around the island last night

But the update that happened the other day has (in my opinion) made some cars at least a lot more stable (well at least where it counts)

I'm good for ... hmm not too sure ... next Monday night? or possibly sunday night? (unless there's a cruise/race)

or now???????

Oh I've changed my sig ... so you can now compare the side profile of the F40 ... looks a little compressed to me in the game ... could be my screen/setup?

Guest Johansen

im usaly on test drive every day from 22pm to 2-3 am gmt and sometimes earlier. but just let me know when it fit for guys so i can be on that time.

Well well well, we managed to get 3 entrants done tonight and we would like to thank Hybrid, mellors men and johansen for taking part and their times were very good but of course we will not be disclosing them until we announce the winners in the last week of the month.

To those still to do this please post your availability this week and we see if we can get your entry done as soon as possible.

Thanks !

I would've come but you may have noticed my absence from both the site and Live (On a weekend, never really online on a weekday).. Well my interwebz went down and only got it back last night :(.. Next time I'm online though I'll do it for sure!

2 more down and 3 left to do. Final times for competing is Wednesday 28th March, should you not be able to complete your entry by then you will be deemed DNF and lose your chance at winning the prize.

Thanks to Nipper and Crazed Dodgem for taking part.