We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

So, cruises? (Register Interest here)

Dan G

Should be playing roughly 7 hours from now. Can join later on of course although I won't be around for ages. That said if we get a full crew I'm tempted to do one of the long faction missions as they can kinda be like big cruises, with the navigation already taken care of, and it should prevent some from stopping every 10 minutes. :p

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

If anybody cruises on the Xbox One, shoot me a message and invite. I'm always down the cruise. I'm an old school cruiser from the TDU days on X360. I'm pretty chill and online whenever I'm not working or spending time with my son.

I'm on the East Coast US.

An adult cruiser (somewhat mature)

i usually follow road rules unless feeling peppy or impatient.... Lol

either way, I'm always down to cruise, I roll any type of car, basically depending on my mood.

GT: J0etheBr0 (the O's are zeros)

Yes, I know the thread hasnt been updated in a while. Don't care. Still seeing if anybody still plays this. I don't have many people to cruise with on here.

• 3 months later...