We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What View Do You Use?

Ahautcar

Which one?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

So yeah just out of curiousity I was wondering what cameras you ducks like to use the most! :)

If you're unsure I've made it multi-choice so you can tick which ones you tend to use more than others.

Personally I prefer switching between close 3rd person and cockpit, rarely in any other perspective.

I tend to use bonnet or cockpit. Depends on the car and whether it has a big air intake or not.

The Circuit Spec Hotrod comes into mind! Wow, honestly it's such a pain to drive that in cockpit mode. The narrowed-down windshield certainly doesn't help. I think it wins the prize for the worst interior in the whole game by a long shot :hmmm:

Anyway thanks for all the responses so far guys, I was thinking most players primarily use the bonnet cam but it looks like the cockpit is taking the cake!

Bumper cam in some challenges when i really need to feel the car other than that 3rd person close usually or cockpit just for cruising, though the cockpit view sucks in most cars, especially in buggy cant see either wheel or gauges lol whats the point of camera like that

I seem to be the only one who doesn't mind it :susp: Better than TDU2's downright lack of any animation in the cockpit imo.

It wouldn't be so bad if I was using a gamepad, but because it doesn't match what my hands are doing, it creates that brain disturbance with conflicting signals from your built-in motion sensors (there's a technical term for it) and what you see on screen, creating that nauseating 'uncanny valley' effect, something familiar to Rift testers for the opposite reason (they move their arms but the in game person doesn't).