We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DJoyTinnio

Gonna try it in a few minutes :D Sound great ! Can't wait to try it

EDIT: I really like this sound, Very realistic but I think it needs improvement... :o

Your sound mod reach around 7300RPM and most of the 5.2 V10 reach more than 8000RPM so it feels like the engine is reving at max when It don't need to shift up. That's the main problem :/

Also in on_high, the sound is getting "flat" and not more roary anymore. I think it needs to be just like this vid:

Just need to be more roary a bit :cool:

Btw, Your sound is one of the best 5.2 V10 I've ever heard for TDU ;) Better than the one made by one I use (Urban's conversion from Shift)

Thank you for your work. Have a nice party if you do one tonight :D

• 2 weeks later...

Tnx really much.

Its again updated.

Little changelog in first post.

About a new video, read ! :-)

nice upgrade,I think is even better than last one...it creates very,very powerful noise!!!:D

ps:you must record another video,so people can see and hear what I meant:lol:

I like you like it. Good fun.

Just awesome and exciting mod.

V10 sound is Wow !

Thx for this !

And, testing went good ?

Interesting car Minime, I'll test the sound asap.

Improved.

Way up to 8200 sounding like expected.

So, to 8000 also.

Not getting weak anymore.

Gonna try it in a few minutes :D Sound great ! Can't wait to try it

EDIT: I really like this sound, Very realistic but I think it needs improvement... :o

Your sound mod reach around 7300RPM and most of the 5.2 V10 reach more than 8000RPM so it feels like the engine is reving at max when It don't need to shift up. That's the main problem :/

Also in on_high, the sound is getting "flat" and not more roary anymore.

Just need to be more roary a bit :cool:

Btw, Your sound is one of the best 5.2 V10 I've ever heard for TDU ;) Better than the one made by one I use (Urban's conversion from Shift)

Thank you for your work. Have a nice party if you do one tonight :D

Before posting a comment, I wanted to do a lot of miles with your sound mod and be very honest. Thank you for improving your sound :) Well here is my verdict;

It's much better now ! It's definitely the most realistic 5.2 V10 sound ever made for TDU. Now I'm using it for all my Gallardos, Huracan and R8 V10. :cool:

Here is 3 previews:

Audi R8 V10 5.2 FSI Quattro

Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4:

Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superlaggera:

I do love the downshifts ! :eek: And that roary off_high and Off_mid are just eargasmic ! :lol: Overall it sound fantastic !

The only thing who's a bit annoying is that sort of air noise when you get to On_mid and On_high. It feels it's a Turbocharged sound and it kills the great roary sound. It's the only fault I've got about your sound.

Sorry if I'm very annoying :o It's just that engine sound is one of my top 3 favorite sound ever and I've spend so much time on youtube or above racetracks earing that incredible sound and I know exactly how it sound. You could say to me: "If you are not happy, Make sound mods !". I'll understand that reaction and I'm sorry. I know TDU have a poor sound engine and I know how hard it is to make sound mods. I've tried my self but every time it failed badly.

Well just leave it like that and don't worry about me. If everybody else is happy, I'm happy.

Thanks for great work anyway. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, and minime currently stopped working on it it, so it is not available at the moment.

I called it like that just to be correct, because this here was the sourcevideo for the sound.

For the first version of it.

The sourcevideo in the release post shows how the second version is going to sound like.

Btw.: Again updated it 13.02.2015 . Six seconds onup now.

Nice sound, but where did you get the R8 V10 Plus??

• 4 weeks later...

I took the sound from the secondly last acceleration in the sourcevideo now .

There the noise from the thingys, the car is rolling on, is barely hearable.

The funny thing about it is, i worked with it, wanting it to be circa 6 seconds long.

And without regarding it, when it was ready,

it had exactly the same lengh like the previously taken last accelleration sequence,

including 6 numbers after the comma.

So unusual things happen to me relatively often :-).

The only thing who's a bit annoying is that sort of air noise when you get to On_mid and On_high. It feels it's a Turbocharged sound and it kills the great roary sound. It's the only fault I've got about your sound.

• 1 month later...

The onboard version is ready and released.

So now the sounds from the pipes are roaring too.

I let the pure engine sound be available,

thinking it could be good for the gt version of the car.

Racesportpipes are thin for being lightweight.

So the engine's sound is louder hearable also, right ?

And in the pure engine version they are even made out of air.

Please, how cool is that. :-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Djoy :)

Just tried your interior sound. I like the idea first. And your idea sound brilliant :cool: Just tried it and indeed it sound like a proper onboard sound. Thank you for this one. The only criticism I've got is at On_Mid, it sound like a Viper and it's not much roary at this point. The rest of the samples are great specially the On_High and you've manage very well the shitfing sound. Reminds me one of Shmee150's onboard video with an R8 V10 Plus :nods: So great job ! :D

And I also tried your updated version of the Exterior sound. Very nice update ! The transition between On_Mid and On_High is much better. Thank you for updating your sound :happyroll:

+rep

EDIT: Oh and Btw, I would like to make some vids for you but unfortunatly I can't because I don't have my Logitech G27 with me since 2 months and it's not right to make a preview without playing with all the samples. If I do one, it's gonna be only with a Flat acceleration (keyboard). Not very pretty...

Its not from shmee150's video.

The sourcevideo got something to do with the number 22 :-).

And its not available anymore, because the uploader got some problems with the rights for it.

So i can't upload to show it, too.

What a pitty.

Tnx for the reputation.

I investigate the onmid about sounding like in the original video again.

I remember having it in more roaring yet, but that was distortion.

So i lowered it, yes i remember doing so.

Should be ok like that.

The other car you mentioned is a v10 engine too, maybe it is because of that.

In mid range of an engine sound, there can be similarities to same number of volume buildt ones,

because there the sound of the volumes, the pure engine sound, is more present, relating to the exhausts.

Anyways i listen to it again.

In fact, the source for the onboard version is an audi r8v10 S-tronic.

No problem, i'm enjoying the videos when they are done then.

No need to hurry.

Hey Djoy :)

Just tried your interior sound. I like the idea first. And your idea sound brilliant :cool: Just tried it and indeed it sound like a proper onboard sound. Thank you for this one. The only criticism I've got is at On_Mid, it sound like a Viper and it's not much roary at this point. The rest of the samples are great specially the On_High and you've manage very well the shitfing sound. Reminds me one of Shmee150's onboard video with an R8 V10 Plus :nods: So great job ! :D

And I also tried your updated version of the Exterior sound. Very nice update ! The transition between On_Mid and On_High is much better. Thank you for updating your sound :happyroll:

+rep

EDIT: Oh and Btw, I would like to make some vids for you but unfortunatly I can't because I don't have my Logitech G27 with me since 2 months and it's not right to make a preview without playing with all the samples. If I do one, it's gonna be only with a Flat acceleration (keyboard). Not very pretty...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/22/2019 at 8:56 AM, Guest tdulover said:

Thanks for the sound but i need the audi r8 v10 5.2 fsi model because all the links were broken

Search for Tool's version . That's the one i use in the video. Or install Milli's TDU Platinum mod. There this car is present, wich i think is another creator's version.  

Edited by DJoyTinnio