We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your favourite Car Ads/Classifieds

CarMadMike

'Sup :duck:

Just a thread that I think i'll probably be the one that ends up spamming :p

I spend a lot of time when bored on Autotrader/pistonheads etc looking for cool car classifieds of both rare cars and cars that have just been released and even seeing cool specced or modified common cars :duck:

Rather than spam the chatbox I think a thread is a cool idea, i'll start with this ad:

Used 2006 TVR Sagaris ALL MODELS for sale in Surrey | Pistonheads

tvr-sagaris-94240141-1.jpg

tvr-sagaris-94240141-2.jpg

Stunning car, stunning colour, i had a similar one on TDU that was orange too.

Good choice, especially because you chose one with the exhausts pointing sideways :D

Here's one I was amazed by: a complete and running, in this case ex Hakinnen, DTM car which has been preserved and maintained by the motorsport division that entered it into racing. Reason I like such ads are because I have some weird desire for owning such racecars, like a DTM car or a NASCAR, remove all decals to make it a plainbody car, and perhaps do minimal effort to make it road legal.

Bonhams: Ex-Mika Hakkinen 2005 AMG-Mercedes C-Class DTM

And a more recent one: EB110 GT!!!!! It was my first 1/18 miniature, the classic blue EB110 GT with non-deployed rear wing (Bburago made it). One of the last beasts before everything got computerized.

AZ15_r137_001.jpg

AZ15_r137_018.jpg

Audi A1 quattro 2.0 TFSI

$_1.JPG

10/10 would daily drive. It's cute!

Audi RS 4 Avant B5

$_1.JPG

Fell in love with RS 4 Avants recently. :para:

Audi R8 plus with an om nom nom shifter

$_1.JPG

Gated shifter and a V10. :D

Porsche 997 GT3

$_19.JPG

Rare (and great) color.

BMW M3 E92 ZCP Individual

$_1.JPG

Dat combo doe; Ruby Black, Rust Brown, three pedals, V8. :clap:

I love Deutsche Autos und I cannot lie.

Guest MrLolololXD

This is the F1 sculpture we did at my work!

In these pics with the bright flash used you can see just how transparent the fluro colour really is, we told the guy that it won't show up in pics the best, but he wanted it painted in a fluro. Fluro colours also fade really quickly, especially if exposed to sun or fluro lighting. It looks really good in person as the paint isn't transparent unless you have it under extremely bright conditions, but the finish won't last long, it'll probably start to fade within the next 6-8 months unless it's kept in a dark place most of the time.

Ferrari 248 F1 Sculpture | Paris 2015 | RM AUCTIONS

[ATTACH]22324[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]22325[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]22326[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]22327[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]22328[/ATTACH]

That's awesome :eek:

And so's this one... out of reach but damn..

1402674_6.jpg?61313820

1402674_1.jpg?467690705

1402674_14.jpg?336540630

Mercedes E280 CDI

Reasons it caught my attention:

- imo it looks brilliant! Black, with the sportspackage with sports wheels, the correct type of wood inside.... yeah!

- has a lot of options! Seat heating, seat cooling, electric rear blinds, powerclosing trunklid, panoramic roof, leather upholstery, folding mirrors, memory seats, COMAND (board computer and nav and nice big screen).

Well, in Holland the only reason to buy diesel is if you have to haul a lot, or if you drive a lot. Under roughly 20.000 to 25.000 km, a petrol car is cheaper to run and own over a year than an equally dieselpowered car.

For that specific car, 222.222 km translates to just under 28.000 a year. When I worked for Spyker I drove over 43.000 a year. I don't find it shocking. And mileage doesn't say éverything about a car.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...