We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your favourite Car Ads/Classifieds

CarMadMike

Somewhere is Holland, an older, richer version of calster just became very excited :lol:

*In Clarkson's voice*

"And we hand things over to Calster's Dutch cousin..."

-

I can see myself spamming this, so i'll keep it to the stuff that'd likely be of interest to you guys, unless you want to see Suzuki Liana's & Daewoo Nexia's?

I'll start with this...

1988 Maserati Bi-Turbo, Ex-Works BTCC car.

[ATTACH]24589[/ATTACH]

I'll be honest & say that I never even knew that Maserati took part in the BTCC, let alone as a works entry, (Shows how good they were), yours for just £40,000.

2004 MG SV

[ATTACH]24590[/ATTACH]

Likely the most infamous car from MG/Rover, but what a car it is! Rare and for just £35,000 a bit of a steal. (Considering they cost around £80,000 new)

2001 Lister Storm GT1

[ATTACH]24591[/ATTACH]

How many of you have seen a Lister Storm for real? So how much of a track toy would this be, or even better how cool would it be if made street legal? Oh how I feel naughty just thinking of it...sadly it's Price on Asking which means it's too much for us mere mortal's to afford.

2014 Maybach 57 - Last RHD spec car made

[ATTACH]24592[/ATTACH]

The ultimate barge if you ask me, as will slip along under the radar compared to a Roll's or Bentley. Okay they were stupidly priced S-Class that look's ugly next to the actual S-Class. But I still would. Again, it's P.O.A .

See I can do normal stuff that you guys would like and such OH LOOK A 1995 Rover 220 "Tomcat" Coupe....

;)

The maybach is a tough one, it's starting to age a hell of a lot but the interior, size and brand recognition still make it something worth looking into. I don't usually like aftermarket mods but I'd be tempted to go full football player or rapper and get it riced: http://www.zercustoms.com/news/images/Mercedes/Knight-Luxury-Maybach-57S-1.jpg (perhaps not as much as that) to make it look more modern.

I've recently been obsessed with classifieds of Bentley Brooklands, a model that didn't really get much recognition or make many headlines. They've kept their price rather well:

Used 2007 Bentley Brooklands for sale in Buckinghamshire | Pistonheads £125,000

bentley-brooklands-141665936-6.jpg

bentley-brooklands-141665936-1.jpg

I really do like the Maybach's, but some of the early cars dated quickly inside thanks to using that oh-so-90's dark grey colour the interior with wood finish giving them a tacky feel (Kinda like the Lexus LS & SC430'sif spec'd wrong). Other than that though, perfect in my eyes...sadly they'll never reach my price bracket, but it'd tempt me away from an LS if they were.

Got to love the Brooklands, many would call it the last of the proper Bentley's (tracing it's root's back to before VW ownership & all) but is a true beauty to behold if you see one! Used to be one local to Aberdeen and always put a smile on my face. A true land yacht! :)

I was going to post then earlier, but...

1994 Ferrari 348 - Koenig F48 TS

[ATTACH]24593[/ATTACH]

Oh yes, it's a oh-so-90's period Ferrari modified by them loony's in Germany, Koenig! Personally I love how mad this is, the targa top, bright yellow & that bodykit, topped off with the F40-esk spoiler! But it's not all show, packing twin tubo's poping out a crazy 520bhp from the 3.8 V8 so she'll fair shift! Yours for just shy of £100,000.

I really do like the Maybach's, but some of the early cars dated quickly inside thanks to using that oh-so-90's dark grey colour the interior with wood finish giving them a tacky feel (Kinda like the Lexus LS & SC430'sif spec'd wrong). Other than that though, perfect in my eyes...sadly they'll never reach my price bracket, but it'd tempt me away from an LS if they were.

Got to love the Brooklands, many would call it the last of the proper Bentley's (tracing it's root's back to before VW ownership & all) but is a true beauty to behold if you see one! Used to be one local to Aberdeen and always put a smile on my face. A true land yacht! :)

I was going to post then earlier, but...

1994 Ferrari 348 - Koenig F48 TS

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24593[/ATTACH]

Oh yes, it's a oh-so-90's period Ferrari modified by them loony's in Germany, Koenig! Personally I love how mad this is, the targa top, bright yellow & that bodykit, topped off with the F40-esk spoiler! But it's not all show, packing twin tubo's poping out a crazy 520bhp from the 3.8 V8 so she'll fair shift! Yours for just shy of £100,000.

:omg: That is awesome. What is that underneath, a 355? I want this in my life :(

Pifft, it's a Peugeot 406 Coupe. ;)

-

Joke aside, it's a 348, the 355's Predecessor.

Got a few others i'll add later.I'm going to start feeling bad about posting on here alot as it seem's like I don't do much with my time other than skim the classifieds for the odd gem. Which is't far off the truth actually. :lol:

I'm tempted to write my own car ad... but every time I get into mine I think... I really like this car. To me, it's worth a lot more than what I could sell it for. I just worry that it might go bang one day.

At least if I do decide to sell I'm safe in the knowledge that we could come up with a real funny one. :nuts:

I'm tempted to write my own car ad... but every time I get into mine I think... I really like this car. To me, it's worth a lot more than what I could sell it for. I just worry that it might go bang one day.

At least if I do decide to sell I'm safe in the knowledge that we could come up with a real funny one. :nuts:

Remove any aftermarket parts you have on the car and sell them off somebody on the forums - mods usually do not increase the value of the car

This is true. Very true. (Imagine all the extra ads to write though!) The other side of the coin is that if I wear a little of the cost it makes the car easier to shift despite it's age and mileage - stands out more. Or at least makes up for things like stone chips.

• 2 weeks later...

I was getting a little confused at that until I remembered that they sold the Granada stateside looking nothing like the sleek,'Oh-so-70's', "Shut it you slag" Mk1 that we got over here! :lol:

-

For a trackcar for myself...

Lotus Evora GT4

[ATTACH]24719[/ATTACH]

Go racing in the GT4 class in style!

Anddddd heres one I can afford just now...

1997 Rover 100 '160'

[ATTACH]24720[/ATTACH]

Laugh all you want, but this is't packing the original engine. With the 1.8 high reving twin cam popping out 160hp from the MG ZR and weighing in 800Kg with a little bit of tweeting for the handling make this an even better handling car.

At a snippet under £1,900...I so would.

It kinda looks like a 935 with all the aero missing

Well yeah that was the intention really.

With this gen of 911 I'm not sure I find any/many that amazing aesthetically, so I'm more interested in the weird/quirky models such as this one, but yeah I think I prefer the non-flatnose version.