We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your favourite Car Ads/Classifieds

CarMadMike

• 2 months later...

As Cool as KAHN make that 6x6 work, we all know it'll be used for show and thats it. (And cosr you a small fortune)

Personally, I'd go with one of these old military spec 6x6's that would be cobbled by the special division, essentially used as a mobile communication unit. Also alot got made for use on safari's and such like. :)

Off topic I know, but this is't....

$_57.JPG

It can go anywhere, including rivers. Be used as a house and has a V8. What more do you want for £25,000? :lol:

Link for the ad, here - OT-64.

Haven't seen a Dimma of any sorts for years! Used to be a 205 kitted one in my area around 10 years ago...

Decided to have a look and see if any were for sale, only one is...

$_12.JPG

A 306 drop top, designed & made by Pininfarina (like the 406 Coupe) are rare enough, so this is a dubble in rare! :D

£13,500 for this one on eBay. Apparently 1 of 2 Dimma 306 Convertibles in the UK, and it's also got a GTi6 engine in so will fair shift! Admittedly, i really hate the headlights and the colour is a bit too 'in yo face' for me, and the wide arch look doesn't suit the elegant lines of the convertible. (in my eyes)

* I still miss my chance of getting a 306 Convertible back in 2014...

Here is some pics of my dream car, i do own a 306 but i have never had the money spare to get a Dimma wide arch body kit for her

Wow, a widebody Pug! Didn't know these existed :panic: Looks really cool, reminds me of the 205 Rallye. You'd have to get it on air bags though to get rid of that arch gap :lol:

Haven't seen a Dimma of any sorts for years! Used to be a 205 kitted one in my area around 10 years ago...

Decided to have a look and see if any were for sale, only one is...

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDI2WDY0MA==/z/Y7MAAOSwAvJXBESQ/$_12.JPG

A 306 drop top, designed & made by Pininfarina (like the 406 Coupe) are rare enough, so this is a dubble in rare! :D

£13,500 for this one on eBay. Apparently 1 of 2 Dimma 306 Convertibles in the UK, and it's also got a GTi6 engine in so will fair shift! Admittedly, i really hate the headlights and the colour is a bit too 'in yo face' for me, and the wide arch look doesn't suit the elegant lines of the convertible. (in my eyes)

* I still miss my chance of getting a 306 Convertible back in 2014...

Dat Merc in the background though :drool:

at iMky - with the yellow of that on in the pics i don't mind the colour of it at, but i would prefer it if it was purple lol!

at caster - I'm not keen on soft top 306's, my friend used to have a 205 with the wide arch body kit, but for me i always found the 205 to be to square looking for my tastes.

[ATTACH]25951[/ATTACH]

i agree with you on the head lights in that pic they are horrible i never liked it when people did that to the head lights of 306's as it ruins the face of the car for me, one of the big things i have always loved abou 306's is the original head lights.

at Geatinst Idiot - oh yes they exist lol!

Mercedes-Benz - 190 3.6 AMG Evo replica- 1991 - Catawiki

I need​ this in my life. :drool:

Better get the one Piper Motorsport is doing. They are mixing the shell of a 190E with a C63 interior and powertrain and will finish the outside with an EVO II bodykit. :drool: They also document the whole build on facebook, recently they did first test-drives.

11953369_10155973399455511_5062664636634235157_o.jpg

Better get the one Piper Motorsport is doing. They are mixing the shell of a 190E with a C63 interior and powertrain and will finish the outside with an EVO II bodykit. :drool: They also document the whole build on facebook, recently they did first test-drives.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xal1/t31.0-8/11953369_10155973399455511_5062664636634235157_o.jpg

:omg: Link please?! Found it!

Will those DB9/DBS Astons ever not look absolutely breathtakingly stunning? No matter how many people make Ford Focus/Fusion jokes those Astons still take my breath away every single time, that's before even getting to the sound.

Can't say I like those modified 190s, they're a bit in your face and I'd be okay with that if it was an original OEM model, but I appreciate they're expensive, I just don't like the replicas as they just look ricer.

It depends, I think the images/videos we've seen of the DB11 so far have mainly been in quite cluttered and busy spaces, I think in person and from the normal height people will be looking down at it, it won't look as overstyled as it might first seem. The design of it has grown on me, I think i'd have to get it with the black roof and pillars though, I don't like the silver design idea.