We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Unofficial Community Megapack 2 (Open Beta released)

civicmanvtec

Ok indeed, if there's a difference between resources in different languages, TDUMT can't ever detect them.

But there's a chance TDUF can. It would have to be tested one of these days :)

The issue is that DB_FR is just a copy of included DB_US file for now , so the files are not compatible with all installers. It would be better that DB_FR (and any additional language) files to be updated also. That's a lot of work, maybe it will be ok for release.

That's the same issue people are used to encounter by using TDU Gold Version (east european), there's an abnormality in resource files... even if they look right on the outside, they don't have correct file names into BNKs. Thus, the tools are lost!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tsuka ,i guess you understand something that other dont ,i got all the cars now exept bently cadillac 16n and the triumph bike ,whithout reinstalling every thing ,since i can not find my original tdu disc ,i am very happy whith that ,you should do the installer so we can keep our already install cars physics and camera may be?....and yes i guess you have to ask the owner of that megapack , permission ...but since you fix it you should work together ....anyway thanks ...

There is no problem with cars,problem is with Database it self , a lot of old mods are using those "dead slot" files , for example Zoqqer's P1 is using MX5 rims etc , and the biggest problem is TDUPE database meaning rims , hud etc , thanks to Djey we now have updated databases for modding tools and car database for TDUPE.Believe me ppl don't care about the cars in this megapack , well i'll speak for my self i care only for the new slots.

great mod!

...and I uploaded fixed mod files :)

- Available by simply overwriting.

- included any additional language BNK files.

- modified Toyota SupraRZ into the dealer slot "JAPAN IMPORT".

That update sorted all my problems :) I can use any installers and names in TDUPE works perfectly. Thanks a lot !

Thanks also to civicman for his TDUPE update with the possibility to use his megapack's HUD. I can use the LaFerrari HUD with the F12 Berlinetta now :)

hi,speeking of supra ,i dont see it on my tdumt ,on witch car is it? or it is part of your update to put it there ...thank you ....

You need the TDU Modding Tools vehiclesslots.xml updates by JPTH. Download it at TDUMT 1.16.2 pages. I've post a link in this thread page 5 or 6.

Little bug I found: There is no HUD in Bnk/FrontEnd/HiRes/Gauges for the Mustang Boss 302

Easy to fix, just copy any HUD you like into that folder and rename it like that: "Mustang"

@ Koval, could you explain a bit more your problem ? Can you see it in TDUPE or TDUMT ? Can you drive the car ingame ?

well my tdumt and tdupe are in english ,so it should be...us on both ,,.....other thing i see on the offline that all the cars appear now in a race ,may be try to put more class and race ,there are so much all kind of cars in my game they dont always fit whith the others in only 7 class of cars ....just asking...

lol,yes everything is at its place for my taste ,just an example ,on class g i have old corvettes ,camaro 70,trans am ,etc and on the ones that didnt appear,i have the vipers and c6 and db9 etc muchfaster car in whitch i race some times against the older ones ,but now they are all there toghetter and not sure if i like it ,and all my other class are full and also whith that kind of situation.... you have to understand that i prefer older cars ...lol...