We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Unofficial Community Megapack 2 (Open Beta released)

civicmanvtec

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

after a while of trying around with the auto-installer I couldn't get it working.

next week I have no access to the TDU computer so I'm releasing the open beta with additional fixes.

I got messages of people telling me they can do the auto-installer, if you can, feel free to do is and upload your file here for others.

:)

So im having problem with it some cars work fine some are just invisible in car lots i can test drive them and they work but they dont show up in showroom and cant be bought any ideas??

Edit: It might be because of my Database was already modded even the cars that are in game by default are invisible oh well time to reinstall again... :fp:

I did a clean install, patch 1.68b, Project Paradise and then this. Everythings works as it should, no crashes. I didn't check all the new cars yet but so far it works great.

I have also installed it and everything works fine, only few of my mods were renamed, I suppose that is becase DB file has been changed.

I am patiently waiting for final version.

--- Post Updated ---

So im having problem with it some cars work fine some are just invisible in car lots i can test drive them and they work but they dont show up in showroom and cant be bought any ideas??

Edit: It might be because of my Database was already modded even the cars that are in game by default are invisible oh well time to reinstall again... :fp:

Backup, backup, backup files that are going to be changed....

Hey civicman :) Thanks a lot for your great work ! I'm using your pack in a different TDU folder I've called "TDU Exp" as I've tested different things with the your pack. There is still a few things to look at like TDUPE. Just one question, is the pack you've published today received some improvement from the one you've sent me two weeks ago ?

I Highly recommend to use JPTH's latest vehicules slots for TDUMT updates to be able to modify any car ;)

But for TDUPE, at the moment it's not possible to modify any datas as my game crash. Also TDUPE, doesn't have about 9/10 of thr megapack's cars . Is it possible to have your updated version file of TDUPE please :)

Huge bug with BMW rims (Minime's mods) Every time i install a car on a slot that previously was for example M5 F10 means Caddy CTS-V , Auto installer changes the rim database in my case Veneno by Zoqqer and suddenly M5's rims are too small. I guess u've used the TDUPE based possibility to use other's car rims.The problem is now we can't use TDUPE for the new slots :D

i only have the lexus isf and the corv63,...since the beginning of time ,i could not install patch 1.68b an error always occur, i gess that s why this megapack db files make my game crash...but how come i got those two cars.whith my original db file .and yes hope for an tdupe update for at least adjust those i got ...i put all the new cars in dealers by hand whith tdumt....and none appears except those 2....