We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Unofficial Community Megapack 2 (Open Beta released)

civicmanvtec

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i only have the lexus isf and the corv63,...since the beginning of time ,i could not install patch 1.68b an error always occur, i gess that s why this megapack db files make my game crash...but how come i got those two cars.whith my original db file .and yes hope for an tdupe update for at least adjust those i got ...i put all the new cars in dealers by hand whith tdumt....and none appears except those 2....

same here,I have 2 cars only,just like you...but my game is 1.68B patched :hmmm:

But for TDUPE, at the moment it's not possible to modify any datas as my game crash. Also TDUPE, doesn't have about 9/10 of thr megapack's cars . Is it possible to have your updated version file of TDUPE please :)

most important thing for me...megapack must have database for TduPE....but it is only beta release,I hope it will have it in next versions...

@ Nicram. Are you sure you installed this pack in a clean installation of TDU ?

After you have installed the stock game (1.66A and Megapack), you must install the Patch 1.68b and Project Paradise. Also the BNK1.Map included in that community megapack must replace the one in .../Atari/Test Drive Unlimited/Euro/Bnk and same for the DB file who must go in ...Euro/Bnk/Database. If you playing the game as another language like for example Italian, Rename "DB_US" in "DB_IT". I don't know what DB correspond to the Polish Databse.

MAKE SURE TO BACKUP THE FILES GUYS !

That's the way I've installed this pack. it works perfect for me. You just can't modify cars at the moment with TDUPE. But with JPTH's TDUMT update you can use TDU Modding Tools.

I'm very concern to see people downloading the pack and then come back complaining of a problem without saying any "Thank you"

So much respect honestly... Yes it's not perfect but you guys have to know civicman spend so much time behind that work and it's just sad to see not a single "Thank you" since it's release...

@Civicman, Can we help you for the installer ? What's your issues with it ?

@Top-Racer

I reinstalled whole game (campletly removed the folder of previous installation) before installing this mod in this order: TDU, Megapack, Magic Map, Patch 1.67d (this step is required for polish version, otherwise 1.68b doesn't install), Patch 1.68b, Project Paradise, Community Megapack. After patch 1.67d polish version switches to US and uses it's database.

I'm sure I've installed it correctly as the other cars are in there - Mazdas, Subaru, Mitsubishi (love it's physics), but I can't find the Supra.

@Top-Racer

I reinstalled whole game (campletly removed the folder of previous installation) before installing this mod in this order: TDU, Megapack, Magic Map, Patch 1.67d (this step is required for polish version, otherwise 1.68b doesn't install), Patch 1.68b, Project Paradise, Community Megapack. After patch 1.67d polish version switches to US and uses it's database.

I'm sure I've installed it correctly as the other cars are in there - Mazdas, Subaru, Mitsubishi (love it's physics), but I can't find the Supra.

Do you have and know how to use TDU modding tools ? You can set dealer with this tool it's not a big deal actually it's very simple mate

Do you have and know how to use TDU modding tools ? You can set dealer with this tool it's not a big deal actually it's very simple mate

I tried doing it, but in vehicle manager I can't find the Supra (I turned on modded names), there's only the GT86. Maybe I have some problem with my database, can you confirm having Supra in the database? Maybe the author forgot to put it in there, mistakes happen to everybody (and it's still a beta version)

Hi all!

Congratulations for this amazing mod!

After several attempts, following nicram7666's manual my tdu is working. But in my case, to work property, i've had to make some changes.

Installing the mod, vanquish, MB C63, ford gt (?), Bentley and triumph didnt appear. I've had to replace the first 3 mods in vehicules folder. For MB C63, i've had to add my sixteen.bnk and sixteen_i.bnk files in vehicules folder, and with the last one, i've added DAYTONA_955I.bnk and DAYTONA_955I_I.bnk in vehicules folder and DAYTONA_995I_F.bnk and DAYTONA_995I_F.bnk in vehicules/rim/Triumph/ folder. Be careful,the last 2 files dont have '_01' part in their names.

Sup guys and gals, can anyone finally make a tutorial how to add files into the game? :D

[ATTACH]22527[/ATTACH]

Sup Zoq's :D I agree but it somehow gonna be extremely complicated as Djey, Civicman and JPTH are super clever bots to be able to do that. I've read somewhere It's not that easy. Well, who knows we could finally have a TDU Modding Tools 1.20 to add new slots. :)

Sup guys and gals, can anyone finally make a tutorial how to add files into the game? :D

Although it's hard to be automatized for the moment, I can give you a few steps. Will update TDUF main thread :)

---

Edit: head to Q&A (1) for small tutorial on how to add new files :

[TDUF] Djey : Tools and Discussion about new modding possibilities | turboduck forum

After a couple of hours testing this pack, I've got 2 main issues:

First of all, Thanks to Djey, now we can modify car physics with TDUPE :) But there is a problem; If you want to modify any of the values of a car (Alfa Montreal for example) and you press "save" at the end, you get the Microsoft Framework error message. I found why, it's because I can't set the HUD and the rims to the own car.

Pics:

zlbiLCx.png

The Montreal replace the Dino GTS slot (unreleased model by Atari). So I imagine the "carData" from TDUPE might have to be updated again just for HUDs and Rims. It's like in the Actual "Cardata", there is no corresponding HUD and Rims for the Dino GTS. Hope you get me, not easy to explain :D

It's not too bad, I can set the HUD and Rims to another car. But I wish this would be updated in the future please :)

The other problem is the culture setting for TDUMT and TDUPE. I must use the US Culture because if use for example French, I can't load any datas from TDUPE and TDUMT. I've rename the DB_US from the megapack to DB_FR hopping it would affect TDUMT and TDUPE. But it doesn't make any difference. I've tried using both DB_US and DB_FR from the megapack but well, that's not a smart idea as it doesn't change anything because TDUMT and 'PE use only one culture :lol: That problem is okay, it's not too bad. :cool:

Another issue who's not too bad. The game language is now in English even if in the game settings is set as French. Probably link to the Database Culture problem.

That's all the issues I've got at the moment ;) I know it's a Beta and there is still some work but generally this pack is great ! :nods: