We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Unofficial Community Megapack 2 (Open Beta released)

civicmanvtec

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some story from me... :D

1) As first, i have a russian version of TDU. And i can't install community patch 1.68b

2) I don't know, how to install this megapack, so i just replace files in game directory. (Without HUD directory)

3) Game changed language to english (All speak in russian), in traffic i see "bug" trucks (Maybe DB files contains 1.68 traffic patch?).

4) About megapack II... AWESOME! All cars fully working, but i see some "under-wheel-shadow" displacement, and WHERE IS PRELIGHT OF CARS?! It looks so ugly without them

5) I lost all my custom radio stations and i can't turn it again - game don't see new stations

So maybe i need English version of game for good work?

....first time I tried to use megapack 2,I failed,only Lexus Is-F and C2 Vette appeared

But I was pretty impatient,wanted this awesome patch works for me like some boys and did what was had to be done:reinstall the game...

Yes I know,it is pain in the ass,but,guess what,IT WORKS!!!! Now I have all cars except Supra....I hope my experience about this will help anyone

most important thing;civicmanvtec:ty:,you did it what you planned!!!

and Djey thank you too sir....you and your tool are one of the main reason why I still play this game!:clap:

Great work so far :thumbsup:

Big thank to: civicmanvtec, Djey and everyone involved in this project!

My opinion is that focus should be on finishing this megapack and not adding new slots,

there are many cars in TDU that can be replaced with mods...

The focus should also be on compatibilty with TDUPE/TDU modding tools.

Edit:

Ok, guys, since I`m on vacation I had some extra time to test this megapack and here is some info:

as far as I can see all the cars are present in the game except Bentley, slot exists in dealership but

is empty and when the car is selected it crashes game. Only car that I couldn`t find is Toyota Supra, I

went to all dealership and there is no sign of it.

Some other cars have small problems: camera view, hud, physic...

My opinion is, when finished, it is going to be one nice megapack.

Oh, great work! I have some idea for this megapack. Maybe it should be open to other modders for adding new cars there? Some kind of addition to Project Paradise mod: this carpack will be updated by your or modders with new cars every month (or more often, doesn't matter). We need for it auto-updater and communication with other modders (it's not problem).

Hi

The program TDUMT can change the car supra and rx7 performance? about 600 or 700 HP, speed +- 340 torque at 5800rpm. redline 8500rpm

I think it should be more fun driving these cars

It is possible to do this without giving any conflict?

Yes it should be possible :) But I strongly recommend you to make a backup of your database file before ! If the game crash, you will be able to use your backup file.

On a clean install none of the new cars appear? I have patch 1.66A + Project paradise but not the original megapack.

I've answer your question by PM ;)

- = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = -

I've got some issues too. It's mainly about the traditional way of replacing the original Atari's car. The problem is inside the community megapack's Database who have an effect on both of my issues. It's not to bad but it's a bit annoying:

First of all, I can't install any mods with an installer. Like TDUZoqqer's 918 Spyder or Mclaren P1, Tool's Murcielago LP670-4 SV V2.0 etc... I've got the error message straigth after I click "Install". ("Patch can't be install blablabla...") There is no way to install a car with an auto-installer. And I know it's not recommended to install some mods without auto-installers.

But well, I can sort of get round that by install the Bnks manually.

The second problem is I can't generate new names in TDUPE otherwise the game crash. Even If I try to use a name in TDUMT, again the game crash. I've tried with Aston Martin - "DBS" in both TDUPE and TDUMT. So I must use a defaut TDU Name.

Just wondering if any of you have this problem too ? Can anyone try this please ?

The second problem is I can't generate new names in TDUPE otherwise the game crash. Even If I try to use a name in TDUMT, again the game crash. I've tried with Aston Martin - "DBS" in both TDUPE and TDUMT. So I must use a defaut TDU Name.

Just wondering if any of you have this problem too ? Can anyone try this please ?

I haven't that problem mate,everything works fine in TDUPE

About second problem,I install every mode manually so I really don't know about problems with auto installer

I've got some issues too. It's mainly about the traditional way of replacing the original Atari's car. The problem is inside the community megapack's Database who have an effect on both of my issues. It's not to bad but it's a bit annoying:

First of all, I can't install any mods with an installer. Like TDUZoqqer's 918 Spyder or Mclaren P1, Tool's Murcielago LP670-4 SV V2.0 etc... I've got the error message straigth after I click "Install". ("Patch can't be install blablabla...") There is no way to install a car with an auto-installer. And I know it's not recommended to install some mods without auto-installers.

But well, I can sort of get round that by install the Bnks manually.

You should fetch and post the Debug.log files to allow someone to invest about your installer issue :)

As for every corruption issue, have you tried TDUMT Database Editor to check and fix database ?

Thanks Djey :)

Here is Illusion's Koenigsegg CCXR:

** 21/02/2015 18:32:39 ERROR

*** Exception > Unable to create edit task on BNK file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\\Euro\Bnk\Database\DB_FR.BNK

à TDUModdingLibrary.support.patcher.instructions.UpdateResourceI._Process()

à TDUModdingLibrary.support.patcher.instructions.PatchInstruction.Run(Log currentLogger)

-- parent exception --

*** ArgumentOutOfRangeException > L'index était hors limites. Il ne doit pas être négatif et doit être inférieur à la taille de la collection.

Nom du paramètrela: index

à System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()

à System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)

à System.Collections.ObjectModel.Collection`1.get_Item(Int32 index)

** 21/02/2015 18:32:39 ERROR Error when running core patch instructions.:System.Exception: Patch was not applied as a critical error occured.

Please contact author of this mod then Modding Tools support, eventually.

(Patch was not applied as an error occured.

Please refer to the log files for more information.) ---> System.Exception: Patch was not applied as an error occured.

Please refer to the log files for more information.

à TDUModdingLibrary.installer.steps.PatchTask.Run()

--- Fin de la trace de la pile d'exception interne ---

à TDUModdingLibrary.installer.InstallHelper.RunAll(PCH patch, Log log, Culture culture, Boolean isInstall, List`1 chosenInstallGroups)

** 21/02/2015 18:32:39 ERROR

*** Exception > Current patch can't be installed:

Patch was not applied as a critical error occured.

Please refer to the log files for more information.)

à TDUModdingLibrary.installer.InstallHelper.RunAll(PCH patch, Log log, Culture culture, Boolean isInstall, List`1 chosenInstallGroups)

à TDUModAndPlay.gui.MainForm._Process(Boolean isInstall)

-- parent exception --

*** Exception > Patch was not applied as a critical error occured.

Please refer to the log files for more information.)

-- parent exception --

*** Exception > Patch was not applied as an error occured.

And as for another example Tool's Maserati Gran Turismo S

** 21/02/2015 18:30:06 ERROR

*** Exception > Unable to create edit task on BNK file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\\Euro\Bnk\Database\DB_FR.BNK

à TDUModdingLibrary.support.patcher.instructions.PatchInstruction.Run(Log currentLogger)

-- parent exception --

*** ArgumentOutOfRangeException > L'index était hors limites. Il ne doit pas être négatif et doit être inférieur à la taille de la collection.

Nom du paramètrela: index

à System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()

à System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)

à System.Collections.ObjectModel.Collection`1.get_Item(Int32 index)

** 21/02/2015 18:30:06 ERROR Error when running core patch instructions.:System.Exception: Patch was not applied as a critical error occured.

Please contact Modding Tools support. ---> System.Exception: Patch was not applied as an error occured.

--- Fin de la trace de la pile d'exception interne ---

** 21/02/2015 18:30:06 ERROR

*** Exception > Current patch can't be installed:

Patch was not applied as a critical error occured.

Please contact Modding Tools support.

à TDUModAndPlay.gui.MainForm._Process(Boolean isInstall)

-- parent exception --

*** Exception > Patch was not applied as a critical error occured.

Please contact Modding Tools support.

-- parent exception --

*** Exception > Patch was not applied as an error occured.

About the names problem with TDUPE, I've sorted that. I forgot to change the language to English in the game. Because of that, they was a conflict between DB_FR and DB_US. :lol: And yea before I founded the solution I tried the "Fix Database" tool but it was all clear. Nevermind :) It works now.

Thank you for your help :cool:

EDIT:

From the installer problem, I've realized both patch tried to modify DB_FR. But it should go to DB_US. :hmmm: But I can't modify the language in both of these installer.

I've tried TDUZoqqer's Mclaren F1 and Maserati MC12 installer and these two worked without any problem. :mhmm: Weird...