We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StarGT: Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 2012 , BMW S1000RR and Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 2007

StarGT

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi guys, i bought the game through steam. i unpacked it and installed everything that's necessary. when i enter the game there is a bike shop in the menu, but there's not an icon on the map. when i drive to the place where the bike shop should be, there is a building and an add but it says that it's under construction and i can't enter the shop. can i somehow replace the car mode with the bike mode (without entering the bike shop)?

At first check your gameversion. It should be build16 v034. (If you bought the game, you were forced to update the game before the first start.)

If that is the case: you will find the bikeshop. (you descriped the construction area that is still existing, although there is a bikeshop)

If that is not the case: reinstall --> update to latest version --> then unpack again. The bikeshop has to be there ;)

p.s.: no you can't replace a car with a bike.

At first check your gameversion. It should be build16 v034. (If you bought the game, you were forced to update the game before the first start.)

If that is the case: you will find the bikeshop. (you descriped the construction area that is still existing, although there is a bikeshop)

If that is not the case: reinstall --> update to latest version --> then unpack again. The bikeshop has to be there ;)

p.s.: no you can't replace a car with a bike.

game version is v034 build16. bike shop is worked before unpack.

I reinstalled the game and installed again and again the same thing happened :/

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...