We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The infamous Nurburgring Nordschleife webcam

Eudemon

This is always a very popular topic and can make for some very interesting and special finds including concept cars and prototypes. The webcam updates every minute but you need to manually refresh yourself and note if you wish to show an image you've found either; 1) Save it to your computer and add it to your post as an attachment or 2) Save it to your computer and upload to somewhere like imageshack, photobucket and show it in your post via the  tags.

]

Get to posting.

Here's some examples of what I've caught in the past:

SLR Owners Day

Nurbwebcam037.jpg

Mercedes CLS prototype

Nurbwebcam018.jpg

Not a spot by me but someone caught the Audi R8 testing

2253624d.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is good fun looking at these. Just had my first super car Ford GT;

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/Nuerburgring/FordGT.jpg

What is this car? Looks like a skyline or somthing with a dodgy paint job on it.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/Nuerburgring/Racing.jpg

Again another one, won't this fall apart?

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/Nuerburgring/OldBanger1.jpg

Who in there right mind would go out in that, go round the first bend and the rust will split with the car falling off its wheels.

Odd, just want to see if this works. I'll take it down if you want but if it works then why can't we have the webcam here.

Of course we will refesh to get new images over on the real website to save diabos bandwidth but I just want to see if this works.

It does work, wow.

If you keep the image here then it eats up the official websites bandwidth which is also known as leeching. Not recommended and if you do post the image in here it will always change due to it always updating itself every minute or 2.

So make sure you save it and then use either of the 2 options mentioned in the first post.

Looks like a nice day in Nurburg too and the Ring is open till 17:30 GMT+1

Im going to be going to this track this summer cant wait its gona be such a good laugh, just hope that we dont crash or do any serious damage lol
Yeah hope you don't indeed as you will have to pay for any damage you do plus the recovery fee as well as explain to your insurers. lol