We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StarGT : 2011 Koenigsegg Agera

StarGT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
Please have a look at the red part on the picture. Seems, that mechanical parts are visible there. Or should be this way?

-img-

Same with me at testing it: Look here (Scroll down to interior picture)

I'm using Community Patch 2.00 by Djey at the moment.

It's supposed to be like that. Every Agera has a "hole" in there. It's necessary for the door to open.

Koenigsegg-Agera-RS-Live-Geneva-2015-15.jpg

• 11 months later...

Man, this poor site is busted as hell. I know it's not the site operators' fault, but I'm just sayin. For a game that ages as well as TDU you'd think the modders/uploaders might do a tiny bit of upkeep for all their initial hard work, rather than just letting all this stuff expire into a dead-end archive of "what once was."

One dead link after another, or in this instance the "link" is to a URL-shrinker that gets you into a nearly endless loop of Captcha's, and if you finally break out of it, all you get is redirected to a facebook page in Russian with some images of cars.

I really hope I can find a working link for this car somewhere. Off to the search engine.