We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Eudemon

That is a nice gathering of words. :D I wonder which criteria was used to choose them... maybe trending topics and users? :hmmm
It was all done mostly manually via my head with what I remembered, what brought about me actually starting tduc up, and then a brief checking out of our very early days.

It took about 90mins to fill.

tenebra was the Human Rage Shield on the old official EU atari forums and a real good egg. She was incredibly strict but very fair, up for a laugh but took no crap kind of thing, plus she had a sledgehammer and loved ferrets.

Fixed that for ya.

And congratulations with the 8 year existence of this place. On to the next 8, and with Project Paradise that's not so difficult :D.

The graphic is indeed awesome :eek: Thanks everyone for the past years, this is an amazing community and I'm so proud to be a part of the team here. I wouldn't trade this for anything. Thank you, every single one of you. Like I keep telling you every year, you are like a second family for me :nods:

excited.gif

managed to keep it pretty short this year lol

Anyone else notice 'spam' next to 'chatbox'? :p
What you trying to say? :susp:

[spoil]spam was actually for the unfortunate pr0n incident many years ago[/spoil]

Could make a thread on what words were 'missed'... like 'toilet pic' :ott:
Aww damn that should have been on this list! :fp:

Feel free to post the items I missed in here, maybe I'll do something with them. :hmmm: