We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What 2015 Gaming Releases are you looking forward to?

CarMadMike

Hey Guys :duck:

The awful month of january is now over and most people will have been paid either last Friday or today, meaning you shouldn't be too skint right now! Time to plan how you might spend some of that hard earned $$$

So what games are you most looking forward to in 2015? If you do a list try and post them in chronological order :D

Here's my list:

- The Order 1886 (Feb Release): I don't know too much about it, but I've read the synopsis and it sounds right up my street.

- Starfox (Wii U) (TBC): One of my fav N64 games should return this year, I look forward to trying it out.

- Fable Legends (TBC): I've always been a fan of fable, though it's gone a bit crap as of recently I'm not going to give up with it just yet.

- Star Wars Battlefront (TBC): This should be a 2015 release, I absolutely loved the previous star wars games. I wasted way too much time on Battlefront 2.

I'm also keeping an eye on the new H@lo release, they've had so long I doubt it'll be a flop.

There are a few games I'm looking forward to this year.

Forza Motorsport 6 - FM5 felt lacking compared to the older games but was still fun to play. Hoping FM6 can bulk up on FM5 with more cars/tracks and new features.

Rainbow 6: Siege - Soooooo looking forward to this since it was shown at E3<enter year>.

pCARS - This one is to Make Ry happy. :p And also me I hope.

Dead Island 2 - What's not to like about exploding zombies heads with a variety of objects?

- American Truck Simulator

So SCS Software luckilly realized 18 Wheels of Steel was quite a nice series until they went Extreme Trucking and took all freedom and ownership away. They're fixing it with ATS, which is like ETS2 but with even more improved engine, shaders and game world. Larger cities, more different and specific industrial locations... Ye I can't wait to return to Trucking America. :D

- GTA V DE (Delay Edition aka PC version, not german language edition)

So there I went... paid 60 euros for a PC game (in holland I can't remembe any PC game for that price without being some limited edition) that is like 1,5 or 2 years old. But I just want GTA.

- The Division

Ye, ubisoft product so could go wrong a bit, but we'll see. I like the concept of the game and I loved the trailers. I just hope they won't mess up again by lowering the graphics so much.

I'd also list Outlast 2.... if only it would actually show up this year. No word on that so far. Oh and I'm going to get Portal Stories: Mel (free for Portal 2 owners)... ok it's not really a game, it's a DLC. But it features so much new stuff that I think it's worth mentioning it :D

Dead Island 2 - What's not to like about exploding zombies heads with a variety of objects?

Like that crazy Sunset overdrive game that was announced at E3, I think this genre of 'exploding things' with no storyline (Not COD, mainly sci-fi ones) should be phone games or free/much cheaper games on consoles. When I think of how much more hours I could get out of GTA or Assassins creed for my money, or how much more work has gone into it, I think games like Sunset overdrive and Dead Island 2 should be £15 and/or handheld console games.

I know this isn't going to be that common an opinion, I guess I just distanced myself from buying titles such as crash bandicoot etc for consoles a while ago as I wanted to spend what little time I do gaming on the big titles.

I am happy generaly, but not with gaming.

Nah there are few nice titles, but i neither have money for them nor PC to run them.

My E8400 and 8800gts cant keep up anymore, and i wont be able to upgrade anytime soon but oh well, TDU1 is there still.

It's gonna be another interesting year :cool:

- BeamNG.drive final release (Already got the experimental). Don't know if it's coming fall 2k15.

- Next Car Game

- Gran Turismo 7... :hide: Gonna probably wait another 4 years for this one :lol:

- TDU1's future patches and mods

- Project Cars of course

- And I'm curious to see the future of the NFS Franchise.

- Other good racing game

:D

- Ride.

It look's like it'll be a bike edition of DriveClub, made by the same guys who make the superbike games and such.

- Elder Scroll's online (PS4)

Because Elder Scroll's that's why.

Nothing else springs to mind just now. Really want to put pCAR's down but I've been playing racing games less and less since I've been driving IRL and with the trackday season already started this year...

All PC games, by the way:

- Hatred

Pretty much a spiritual sucessor to the original Postal, just like Road Redemption is to Road Rash.

- Dead or Alive 5: Last Round

I never thought they would announce this game for the PC, specially of a franchise which until then was always console-exclusive. And as far as i know, there are no 3D fighting games (as in, 3D gameplay) on the PC. (except for Mortal Kombat 4) I remember playing the demo version of DOA 2 on the Dreamcast and watching some videos of it's remake on the original xbox. I'm really excited to play this game, and for many reasons, not just because of the lovely and gorgeous women.

- Grand Theft Auto V

Improved car handling and first person shooter mode. These two things alone make me want to buy the game. (and that's not counting the likelihood of modding support)

I wanted to include Road Redemption on the list, but it's still in early access. I wish they included more different scenarios; right now there are only snow and desert tracks, as well as a rooftop stage. Also, from what i saw, the tracks are pretty much the same; it's all 4 or 6 lane highways and shallow corners.

The game could also use more different types of bikes, divided into five classes: Sport, Custom (Harley-Davidson style), Super bikes, Motocross and Café Racer.