We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Salon de TDUCK: New Car Releases

CarMadMike

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another carriages for Geneva since Mike wants us to post in here:

Mercedes-Benz G 500 4x4^2

Another crazy Geländewagen from MB, they say it's just a show car but given how succesful the 6x6 was I wouldn't be surprised if this new one hits the market as well.

2016-Mercedes-Benz-G500-4x4%C2%B2-202-876x535.jpg

merc-g500-4x42-2015-18.jpg?itok=Rn7R7j81

So, shortly said, it's a 6x6 on four wheels with the new AMG M178 4.0 liter V8. :lol: It's the engine from the AMG GT and AMG C 63 and it's the engine that will eventually replace the 5.5 liter. 416 horses and 610 torques. Comes with either 18" wheels for some heavy off-roading or 22 inchers for that boulevard cruising somewhere in UAE or Moscow.

2015 Mercedes G500 4x4² review | Autocar

Range Rover Evoque facelift

l538_16_ext_loc95_pr_0.jpg?itok=Fhh8C5Qm

l538_16_int_stu63_0.jpg?itok=z0LLFGvG

What's there to say... Still looking pretty darn good. New infotainment, new Ingenium diesels that will power the whole JLR portfolio and some styling tweaks here and there. It's the first JLR vehicle to get full-LED lights that are now becoming industry standard it seems.

New Range Rover Evoque facelift: the greenest Land Rover ever | Auto Express

From what I've read the wider track actually helps a lot with that.

I prefer the 3 door one too. It just looks more awesome. :hmmm: And it's more awkward, which is always good.
Awkward not in the good way though. :p I agree the 3-door looks better but I'd still get the 5-door because I know that there will come a time where someone has to go in the back seats and I'd shame myself to death while they were busy folding the seats and themselves in order to do so. :p

Bit disappointed about this one... Looks like a Corvette C7R. Not much in common with the Aston design and it just reminds me the DBS Coupe Zagato Centennial. It's just a reveal, hopefully we'll see more liveries and design tweaks for the customers.

But 7.0 V12 Engine 800 HP, that is very impressive ! Sounds is good too :nods:

What is than clay car with F-Type rearlights? And yeah, AM Vulcan (non-existent-like) headlights look terrible, anyways it's a great car.

Here's the new McL 675LT, which is an improvement over the 650S which was an improvement over the -12C. McL designers are being a bit lazy lately.

Geneva_McLaren675LT_07.jpg

Geneva_McLaren675LT_03-L.jpg

Geneva_McLaren675LT_05-L.jpg

via PistonHeads