We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Salon de TDUCK: New Car Releases

CarMadMike

I like supercars but even I think we're reaching the pointy end of the pointless spectrum now. The trouble (read: good thing) is that more normal-ish cars (i.e. Audi, BMW, etc) are reaching performance levels that belonged to supercars 10-12 years ago.

That's what I was thinking. It feels that power and performance is much more cheaper and open to everybody nowadays. For example any Audi RS has the same amount of power and (I think) better handling than a Ferrari from mid 90's. But, you can't beat a classic, in the other hand...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumours surfaced of Bentley unveiling a new sportscar, on the Geneva motor show. Not production-ready yet, but a concept to measure interest and reactions for a possible line-up expansion like a sportscar, closer to Ferrari's and Aston Martins.

New Bentley two-seater sports GT concept set for Geneva show | Autocar

Wonder if it's true though, if I'm correct this isn't the first time Bentley is said to introduce a sportscar (Paris 2012 proved previous rumours to be wrong: no sportscar shown)

And here it is, handbuilt by Mattel:

tpz71nzg1otrigyk6816.jpg

Okay okay, the other pictures look a lot less worse. Less worse ye, They've continued using those ugly squished ovals front to back. I'm sure it's all ''you instantly see it as a bentley, fits the lineup well blabla'', don't care still ugly imo. So sad, I really like everything inside and out except those damn oval headlights, taillights and exhausts. :/

st2zrz97eokbqp8qwffk.jpg

d3xrklhsymoo2krnywtq.jpg

s70a4yd3cg3z2ol5ifqz.jpg

Moar: This Is The Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6 Concept Car, A Baby Continental GT

I think they did a better job with the Murcielago SV, it managed to look racey, but not tacky, I think that Aventador looks a bit tacky and almost like its been done by an aftermarket tuner. The best looking Aventador is definitely the normal roadster imo. In fact they still haven't quite topped the Murci SV since in my eyes.

As for the Bentley, I kinda like it. Love the detailing on the headlights.

According to TG...

Koenigsegg reckons on an output somewhere close to 1800bhp and 1475lb ft of torque

Other performance figures

The Regera is rear wheel drive only, so 0-62mph takes a relatively tardy 2.7 seconds. "We can't go any faster than that because of traction," Christian says. 0-186mph takes 12 seconds flat, while 0-250mph takes under 20 seconds. It'll go from 93mph to 155mph in just 3.2 seconds, and top out at 255mph.

:faint:

Bentley is fugly i wont even comment on that

As for Regera theyll never top the looks of CCXR or Agera R for me t.ge CC shape just has somehing unique to it but every time i think they have reached max performance they come out with something even more ridiculous, im wondering wheres Buggatti now? Wheres the SuperVeyron they rumoured some time ago?