We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

COMB@T_$HOTGUN's : Ultimate 1998 Toyota Supra / Shop / 3 New Versions added 11.4.15

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what is my impression about your work bro....you will always get this from me :clap::clap::clap:

about this mode,biggest pack for TDU ever....and this is only pack 1,as I can see:D

You announce it as best mode in TDU history.My opinion about this :100% you are right,nobody made convertible/targa working before...BRAVO!!!!This is awesome feature:bow::bow::bow: It is not BMW,but still,one of the best mods for TDU ever!!:lol:

..and it is LHD,so see you online in ours beasts:D

Hi comb@t!! All Your mods are really wonderful!!! I've got a collection of them ;-) so big thanks m8 and if you want i can post a physics file stage 1 (490hp this is the limit for the Sp98 ;-) ) for your epic supra because honestly... this is the BEST car i've drived in TDU!!!! I ride with a g27 350 mm wheel custom real h shifter ;-) and with this physics file i really discover a new game ^^ i really appreciate to share with you my pleasure with your queen :-)