We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

COMB@T_$HOTGUN's : Ultimate 1998 Toyota Supra / Shop / 3 New Versions added 11.4.15

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh there should be more interior versions, but oh well, this is good anyway.

You got that i am kidding, right ? :D

Great job mate, knowing you love supra, i am completly sure you did a great job :D

Pack 1 ? :D

Lol

And half hour downloading thanks to ul.to outstanding speeds -.-"

OMG OMG OMG

O.M.G

Hail the master!

It's amazing.

Simply amazing!!!

Perfect camera, 99 % Perfect IK. Maybe i'll find an IK where he'll sit more badass (sorry, i'm that guy) :D

Can't wait for the hardtop version! :D

All it's missing are some PSI and Oil pressure gauges on the pole! :D

And Reputation!

Thank you again mate. You're awesome!

Who needs Koeningsegg Agera, Ford GT, C7 Stingray? I'll sell all my cars and keep the A4 AllRoad and your Supra. :D

OMG OMG OMG

O.M.G

Hail the master!

It's amazing.

Simply amazing!!!

Perfect camera, 99 % Perfect IK. Maybe i'll find an IK where he'll sit more badass (sorry, i'm that guy) :D

Can't wait for the hardtop version! :D

All it's missing are some PSI and Oil pressure gauges on the pole! :D

And Reputation!

Thank you again mate. You're awesome!

Who needs Koeningsegg Agera, Ford GT, C7 Stingray? I'll sell all my cars and keep the A4 AllRoad and your Supra. :D

It is hard top mate ;)Actually it's both :D

Thx alot guys

@ Sk1izzo Ik's and cams are always welcome, u dont have to wait for the hardtop bec u already got it xD,

u have to press W for windows then the top will slide in to the trunk and then u got a targa thats BOZZ modding right there

@Zlatko indeed ;)

EDIT: Naa no way Sk1izzo that was planed right from the start with that auto removing top

Thx alot guys

@ Sk1izzo Ik's and cams are always welcome, u dont have to wait for the hardtop bec u already got it xD,

u have to press W for windows then the top will slide in to the trunk and then u got a targa thats BOZZ modding right there

@Zlatko indeed ;)

EDIT: Naa no way Sk1izzo that was planed right from the start with that auto removing top

OH. Got it.

Awesome then. :D

By the way, can you gimme your values from TDUPE if you replaced the Supra on the XKR? I want the Cornering Performance and the Aesthetic Values, and the default rims.

I still got that problem when i turn, or brake hard the wheels are going into the road.