We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

COMB@T_$HOTGUN's : Ultimate 1998 Toyota Supra / Shop / 3 New Versions added 11.4.15

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to TDUCK Hurst, thx for spending ur first post in my thread this always means very much to me ^^

Which mickey tompsons would u like ?

A full TRD pack will be done soon TRD Hood, Wing, Lip and maby ill try the full TRD Bodykit

dont worry this pack is not done yet meny more stuff will be added time after time

Thx alot m8 ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guys plz help me with this interior it doesnt work i installed it like 3 times and still doesnt work

Use TDU Modding Tools to install the interior. It should work ;) if it doesn't. Try to replace another car to see if you've got the same problem.

Yes cause most of the latest mods needs the BigBnks option with Project Paradise. That Supra included.

Project Paradise

You've got Patch 1.67 ? That one is way to old. Now you've got Patch 1.68b. You should upgrade it to make other mods work.

EDIT: No need to PM me. I prefer answer here in case of other people have the same problem. I just gave you two links on this post. Tell me if it work please.

And to install the Supra, it's just like any other car but you just need Project Paradise to make it work.

• 1 month later...

Okkkkkay, not bad man, holy....thanks this actually looks so good and everything's pretty much perfect!!

--- Post Updated ---

BTW have you thought about doing not just RS5 but an RS7?? I pretty much think you can nail that too!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
um combat, the link is broken

Indeed it is, it would appear all of COMB@T's mediafire links are down at the moment. I've just contacted him about it, so hopefully there will be new links ASAP :) In the meantime if anyone has a new link please send me a PM. Thanks.

For now... :locked:

• 1 year later...

wow now realised i suck at modding, i have downloaded the rar file and extracted to a folder but dont know where i should put these files to in tdu folder, where can i put this folder 1998 toyota supra? sorry for my bad english aswell xD really want this car in my life hehe :P

• 2 months later...