We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car doesn't appear on dealerships

rebelinho

I've installed a Merc SLR McLaren 722 over the stock SLR, and changed its location to the other Mercedes dealership, on the north of the island. The thing is, despite the new SLR being in a showable spot of that dealer, it doesn't show up there, the game jumps the space because it thinks it is empty. For that matter, I can assign the SLR to any dealer, in any spot, and it is never shown.

What can be causing this? Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cmon guys, this has surely happened to someone else...

Now it's the Ferrari Enzo that doesn't show up. Installed StarGT's LaFerrari over it, changed the physics, and it just disappears. In the Databse it says that the car is there, but somehow when I enter the game it isn't. Any ideas?

No, the car is completely fine, I can drive it, repaint it, everything, but it doesn't appear in the dealership. If I edit a car I already had in my garage I can drive it, etc, but if I didn't have it before, I can't buy it.

Went to TDUPE, exported the LaF and 918 packs, replaced the whole DB folder with a backup I made yesternight before editing the 918, re-installed the btrq and performance packs, and now it works. The only thing I haven't done is change the model in TDUMT. But I've done this so many times I highly doubt that's the reason.

I really don't imagine what can cause this...

Edit: Changed the names, everything continues fine. I did exactly the same as before AFAIR

• 7 months later...
Guest sourkho

DID YOU REMAP THE GAME WITH tduf-0.4.1?:clap:

After making a slot and making right files for tdumodding tools and tdu pe

you need to remap the game or the car will not show in game and when you try to bay it game will crash

look , i just wanted to Install 2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 ver.1.03 (TDU1) by StarGT

when i opned the Car mod folder i found a floder Called BNK inside that folder i found 2 other folders First one : FrontEnd and second one Vehicules

i just copied them and paste them in The Bnk Folder which is in the Game Folder

• 6 years later...

Hi,I just downoloaded the platinum mod!My cars wont load neither.I have the Project paradise and big bnk selected i downoloaded the latest patch!Please help me as soon as possible!Cars in the dealers are not loading when i try to buy one of them my game crash!Please help me as soon as possible i want to play.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/29/2022 at 9:46 AM, Milli said:

Make sure that Project Paradise is working.  d3d9.dll must be inside your TDU folder. 

And in the main menu, ot should say 0.03a instead of 1.66a

Thank you! I have this issue for about an hour.. Recently i didn't include copying the d3d9.dll to my game directory because i don't want enb installed with it,

Edited by MAUS08

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, andrey zyb said:

Turn on function the Big.bnk in Project Paradise Launcher

I did but its still not showing the cars, like when its the beginning where you should rent a car, the only car that is visible is the Audi RS6, The Lancer Evo, BMW M3 E92, Aston marting Vanquish Coupe, And the Lamborghini huracan, the rest it didnt show up, even if you tried to rent it the game just crash instead

18 hours ago, Tercyman said:

I did but its still not showing the cars, like when its the beginning where you should rent a car, the only car that is visible is the Audi RS6, The Lancer Evo, BMW M3 E92, Aston marting Vanquish Coupe, And the Lamborghini huracan, the rest it didnt show up, even if you tried to rent it the game just crash instead

Have you installed any third-party modifications?