We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU1: Can't do any of the solo races

Tob-Racer

Hello guys :)

Since a couple of days, In my online profile, I've got some issues with the solo races. And only the races. I still can do the time trials, speed camera challenges and missions.

So I enter the race, I can see the menu with different options (Changing car, training...), then I press "Race" and I get stuck at the black screen with "Test Drive Unlimited" logo like the game can't load any AI cars. The game doesn't crash back to Windows, I just get stuck for no reason there.

My Hypotheses is because I've modded almost every slot with custom physics, Cars can't load. I'm pretty sure It shouldn't be that problem.

And yes of course, you don't need to suspect me :susp: My game is fully legal, I'm using the CD blablabla... I don't use civicman's megapack, I've got Patch 1.68 and PP V0.03. Database all clear, no error with the modded physics.

Anyone have an idea and can help please ?