We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Midfield Raceway & B-Spec coming to GT6

T1M

Yep, the classic GT track Midfield is returning to Gran Turismo (now in HD!). It will be free in the next update, 1.16, and features time and weather changes.

midfield-raceway-gt6-8-640x360.jpg

Source

Another feature returning to GT6 is B-Spec mode, coming in the same update.

gt6-bspec-1-638x359.jpg

Source

No word on course maker yet though, I have my doubts as to whether this will make it in this update...

No word on course maker yet though, I have my doubts as to whether this will make it in this update...

I have my doubts as to whether it will make it before GT7, or even GT8.

But Midfield raceway is a good track to see return. :)

As for B-spec mode, I'd rather do the races myself(apart from the 24 hours ones in GT4)

And thanks for posting Mr Tim!

The fact that GT6 gets new content for free, such as new tracks for free... i think they know that they're doing something wrong with false promises... :hmmm:

Also, money grind with the R30? Man, GT All Stars, Red Rock Valley, win the Speed 12, 500.000 each, fastest money grind on GT2. :lol:

In GT2 I used to do the races where you won the a car you could sell for 700k+ iirc (I think it was GT2 anyway)

That's GT4, and was the DTM championship, where you'd win the CLK-GTR. In GT2 the most expensive car cost 2.000.000, and every car sells for half of the half, so, that would be 500.000.

:cheeky:

#gthardcorefan

Edit: Tob has beaten me. :chuckle2:

Also, money grind with the R30? Man, GT All Stars, Red Rock Valley, win the Speed 12, 500.000 each, fastest money grind on GT2. :lol:

I didn't know that, Never realized that since when i played GT2 the PSX wasn't mine, so we completed the Special events, endurances and Rally, and then the Save corrupted becuse of the Replay glitch and we lost all the cars we had, so basicly we kinda stoped playing it. The reason was as soon we found out that the midfield gave (if not mistaken) a r33 GT-R Racing LM and sold for 250000 we started grinding it for the money needed for the escudo and then just winning every race with no HP limit.