We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

I tried a given combination, but it didnt work as well. I will try to change something different like ride hight or something like that.

As soon as I tried it out I will inform you if it worked.

Thank you so far. ;)

Oh, I forgot to mention that tdu2vpe says, that it cant find the db_data.dec. That's why I copied it manually in the folder. After that the program loads the data.

Maybe that's the fault?

Oh, I forgot to mention that tdu2vpe says, that it cant find the db_data.dec. That's why I copied it manually in the folder. After that the program loads the data.

Hmmm..The first start-up only (because settings not yet completed) the message may have been displayed. I will fix that bug in the next release.

Thanks a lot. Changes are now watchable ingame.

Do you have suggestions in order to change tire/rim sizes? I want to make the rims bigger and the tire smaller (i hope you understand what I mean).

Even if I take the given combinations the sizes don't change or not as I want to.

For example I want to change the rim of a SUV to a regular 19 inch tire/wheel combination as to see on a regular car ingame (e.g. Audi RS6 etc).

If I do so, the rims get bigger but the tire size remain as big as before.

Is there any possibity to handle it?

I've installed the autopack 1.5, and using version 3.2.2 of TDU2VPE, is all ok but i can't find the Kawasaki ZX-10R, it says that is unreleased.... is it normal?

Thank you for the report, it is a bug.:sorry: I'll fix it in next release.

It is displayed "Unreleased" when the dealer is not found. Since ZX-10R can be found if manually open the "Road bike" dealer page, there seems to be confusion in the handling of data.

--- Post Updated ---

Do you have suggestions in order to change tire/rim sizes? I want to make the rims bigger and the tire smaller (i hope you understand what I mean).

Is there any possibity to handle it?

I have no ideas unfortunately for now. Trial and error are only the way we can.

@waeder; After entering everything's item of the setting page, please don't forget to click a "Save/Exit" button. @davrsmania2; Thank's for your help. ------------------------------------------------------ By the way, a topic absolutely no relation... [ATTACH]24439[/ATTACH] It became a Holiday version. It's fun to break a miniature bulb here:D, and I like sound very much in particular:nuts:

Your version is ok, you have to unpack your game, with the TDU2 unpacker Xarlith : TDU2 Unpacker GUI [v1.1] - Japan Language Support | turboduck forum

This tool extract all your game, but this take a while. And extract your game in another folder when required (for example C:\TDU2 Unpacked........)

waeder, delete your post update, please.....