We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

Hi guys new to this thing and currently loving it.

Just want to ask was the gap between the rim and tires issue was already asked and answered?

I just want to enlargen the rim of a car and all i get is a bigger tire only and not a bigger rim so there is a gap between.

Thanks!

I just want to enlargen the rim of a car and all i get is a bigger tire only and not a bigger rim so there is a gap between.

Thanks!

Changing the rim size is often not successful unfortunately. :sorry:  It is often to be successful when you select a combination comprising a tire of the desired size. Trial and error are only the way we can.

Please try to adjust the profile [aspect ratio] so that the tire diameter does not change significantly.

Davrsmania2 engine rpm, engine horsepower, speed limit etc. Tdu2vpe save succesfully and i see new parameters but i open the game i dont see any change.

Have you encript the db_data.dec file on the new db_data.cpr file and replaced the original one? (make always a backup of all file you mod, it's very important)

Davrsmania2 sorry my friend i struggle you :(

İ will copy new db_data.dec file but i have nothing. Tdu2vpe folder db_data.dec i copy to tdu 2 unpacked Euro\bnk\database and replace .db_data.cpr but anything changed. ( Also i try db_data.dec file name to db_data.CPR but anything changed. )

you have: decrypt the original db_data.cpr to db_data.dec with tdudec gui tool

open and edit the extracted db_data.dec with TDU2VPE tool

accept the modification with apply..... after apply you notice that the db_data.dec is overwrited

re-encrypt your new db_data.dec on new db_data.cpr with tdudec gui tool

copy and paste new db_data.cpr in your tdu2 unpacked folder.......\Euro\bnk\database

when i load or save a car in the program it freezes and stop working for almost a minute before working again,not sure if it's on the program or my pc

In ver3 later, it was changed so as to scan all the data before the data load. Therefore, it has more memory is required. If with a small installed memory of the PC, further if there is little remaining capacity of the HDD, the performance of TDU2vPE are likely to be poor.

----

@waeder:

@davrsmania2:

For db_data, there are no tasks that the user must do.

If you need some work on db_data, I think that there is a potentiality that wrong value at the "settings" page is entered.

@waeder:

@davrsmania2:

For db_data, there are no tasks that the user must do.

If you need some work on db_data, I think that there is a potentiality that wrong value at the "settings" page is entered.

Yeah, I describe to waeder the procedure for changing the data of the car but...yes, there is a significantly probability of wrong settings.

When he come back, we will investigate :think:

@davrsmania2 i made step by step but nothing is changed. İ think my game different. İ play game cut the ethernet and uplauncher double click.

db_data changing ( i see file info 18.12.2015 04:58 PM etc.) but when i am play the game i see nothing.

I use tdudec guı and nicely work cpr to dec - dec to cpr

@davrsmania2 i made step by step but nothing is changed. İ think my game different. İ play game cut the ethernet and uplauncher double click.

db_data changing ( i see file info 18.12.2015 04:58 PM etc.) but when i am play the game i see nothing.

I use tdudec guı and nicely work cpr to dec - dec to cpr

To start the TDU2 that was modified, it is necessary to use a universal launcher. Normal up launcher will check the file on startup. And replace them with the original if modified files found .

In ver3 later, it was changed so as to scan all the data before the data load. Therefore, it has more memory is required. If with a small installed memory of the PC, further if there is little remaining capacity of the HDD, the performance of TDU2vPE are likely to be poor.

i got 5gb ram and 1tb HD with 200gb of free space,not sure if it's my specs

anyone had a similar problem?

i got 5gb ram and 1tb HD with 200gb of free space,not sure if it's my specs

anyone had a similar problem?

I had carried out performance check in the environment on 4GB RAM + HDD remaining capacity 150GB. Since the problem not found , I think that problem is not depend on your PC specs. I think that there is some other cause.

Same as wagnerpsc, I think the new version takes longer to Load/Apply settings than the older 3.0.3.2 version and the more record on different cars I change in one time without shutting down the program, the more laggy it become. My PC is a laptop with 8G ram, 1TB hard disk with 180G of free space.

And here is my other question: is it possible to add new IDs for new cars instead of using the existing ones for the unfinished cars? Can I do it with VPE?

@wagnerpsc:

@zephyrlee :

I will check the source code in detail. Thank you for the report.

And here is my other question: is it possible to add new IDs for new cars instead of using the existing ones for the unfinished cars? Can I do it with VPE?

I think, it is not possible to give a new ID. You can only change the combination camera and the vehicle body and IK, respectively. Because other users have no means to know the ID of the vehicle when online.

@wagnerpsc:

@zephyrlee :

Could you please try this version? I removed the code for debugging had forgotten to delete.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mr4m489oq578i4m/TDU2VPE_323.zip

works like a charm,thanks a lot binbow

just a little thing,the tab dimension is misspelled as deminsion,not a big problem but maybe an oversight,anyway,thanks a lot

works like a charm,thanks a lot binbow

just a little thing,the tab dimension is misspelled as deminsion,not a big problem but maybe an oversight,anyway,thanks a lot

Thank you for testing.

I will release bug fix version [include other minor bugs] as soon as possible. Oops! sure! remember to correct "dimension". :D