We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

Hey binbow, I have small question. I created new slot for a car using your program (I replaced unreleased car to Porsche 991 GT3 and placed it to the dealer) than I did everything what Loekie showed in his video, renamed all files etc. But when I came to game my car couldn't drive more than 70 km/h and when I was braking, the car went under the ground. Also when I carshed it to the wall, the front ran through. Do you know maybe if I messed up something?

Cheers :)

Hey binbow, I have small question. I created new slot for a car using your program (I replaced unreleased car to Porsche 991 GT3 and placed it to the dealer) than I did everything what Loekie showed in his video, renamed all files etc. But when I came to game my car couldn't drive more than 70 km/h and when I was braking, the car went under the ground. Also when I carshed it to the wall, the front ran through. Do you know maybe if I messed up something?

Cheers :)

By changing the description of physics.cpr it is likely to solve the problem. I heard that it's effective to change the value of the item "TractionControlVelocityMax" on physics.cpr from Pdxrodbuilder. Please try change to TractionControlVelocityMax=450.

Something of data I think not enough when using unreleased vehicle. But, I do not know yet well.

Speed is now normal but I still fly under the ground while slowing down (and I can hardly steer when I drive above 100km/h. It feels like front wheels don't touch the ground). and I can't rev the engine, after I reach 'redline' (around 9000 RPM) the engine goes back to 7000RPM and goes to redline again. I press acceleration button all the time, so that's weird

Pictures:

[ATTACH]24534[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24535[/ATTACH][ATTACH]24536[/ATTACH][ATTACH]24537[/ATTACH]

RPM problem (I set max RPM on 10k - 9k looks the same and 8k is going to 9k rpm and than go to 7k rpm without asking me for permission :P

[ATTACH]24547[/ATTACH][ATTACH]24548[/ATTACH][ATTACH]24549[/ATTACH][ATTACH]24550[/ATTACH] -it jumps from 9k to 10k

Last problem- I can hardly steer, it takes a while to change th lane or something when I drive fast

[ATTACH]24543[/ATTACH]

On the picture when I tried to slowly change the lane, my car stayed in one place, it didn't moved. It started to turning slowly when I slowed down and turned the wheel maximaly

@F12Berlinetta You can try exporting data from existing car, like a Ruf rt12, then import it to your 911 GT3, apply it, and edit the data on the basis of the Ruf rt12. It always work.

and about the problem of Kawasaki Ninja...Is it a problem of the db_data of dream pack? I found there were 2 Kawasaki Ninja in the chart "vehicle the same ID-camera assigned" the other day, with same name but different ID-Car.

...and about the problem of Kawasaki Ninja...Is it a problem of the db_data of dream pack? I found there were 2 Kawasaki Ninja in the chart "vehicle the same ID-camera assigned" the other day, with same name but different ID-Car.

Yes, two of ID combination for Ninjya has been described in the database.

However, there are factors to a ID search method of VPE also, I think.

By the way, already it was this situation at the time of the UP0.4.

Hi again, now I have a problem with Ford Mustang Boss 302, I created new slot for this one, everything is fine but I don't have Mustang wheels. They actually apeeared on Ford Mustang GT (Boss 302 was used to replace Mustang GT). I tried everything but I still have TDU wheels on Boss. Oh and also color changing doesn't work (stickers are okay, they appear after I quit stickershop, but colour always turns into blue)

Any idea how to fix it? I would be grateful :)

Cheers

Unfortunately I still have stock TDU rim. I noticed a weird thing: when I am changing in TDUVPE rim folder name of my Mustang Boss, it also change Mustang GT's rim folder name. It is impossible to change both of them.

It is probably caused the same pointer is used for each folder name. When the folder name of the long string than the original is given, a new pointer is generated. So, once create a folder name of a long string as a dummy, please try to change the name of the folder as necessary thereafter.

Hi everyone. İm change brake power but never effect in the game. What im a do ? İ try other cars data write ( ferrari california brake power 87) i write same to vw beetle but not effect. Any idea ?

The value of brake power, it is necessary to change significantly. For example, in the case of Beetle, the effect can be feel if you change the nominal value 2000 to new value 5000.

Here I want to share with you guys what I discovered in all items. Obviously few people know about it. It is a very powerful tool

d23: a funny function, which controls the vibration of the exhaust when the car is idle.

d30 & d31 seems to affect the cornering behavior of a vehicle. A higher value tends to make the car understeer.

d94: I'd call it " max rpm damping". When the vehicle is at max rpm with full throttle, if the value of this item is high(like more than 0.5), the rpm will bounce back, like 7500 rpm bouncing back to 6000 rpm and then going up to 7500 and then bounce back.

d99 & d101: these two works together. If the value of d99 is too low the vehicle would sink into ground while braking hard. If the value of d101 is too low while that of d99 is high, the vehicle would bounce badly at high speed or at rough surface. If the value of each is way too low the front or the rear part would sink into ground.

d110/d111 the horizontal angle of the front/rear wheel. No you can't stance your car with this. Neither do hella-flush lol. However they do affect the handling.

[d115] this one is very important. According to my test, all unfinished vehicles which are not able to go fast are with d115=0. If you change d115 to other value it should go faster than 69 km/h.

[d133] also this one is important. Many unfinished cars, are with d133=0, so they have no brakes. Edit this item to a value below 0. The brakes will work.

d137 & d138: anti roll bar damping.

d140 & d141: automatic gearbox down shift rpm.

redline_rpm & redline_rpm2 : automatic gearbox shift up rpm.

That's all I know about it. If anyone knows other things about it please tell me :D

And sorry for my bad English I should have worked harder at school :sulk:

[d115] this one is very important. According to my test, all unfinished vehicles which are not able to go fast are with d115=0. If you change d115 to other value it should go faster than 69 km/h.

Your English is fine btw :)

However this doesn't work, I tried it with value 100, and it stays at 69 km/h.

Your English is fine btw :)

However this doesn't work, I tried it with value 100, and it stays at 69 km/h.

Please try to change the value of an item to a larger value (for example, 300) that TractionControlVelocityMax of physics.cpr. This change does not affect the handling.

Hi binbow, appreciate the work you've done bro, but I have a few questions, is TDU2VPE not compatible with "Roadpack" 1.5? I tried editing stuffs in there ex. Ride Height, Rim size, after I updated my game, then the new cars disappeared. Found out that if I edit cars using TDU2VPE, it edits db_data.cpr, which conflicts with the db_data.cpr of the "Roadpack 1.5". Is there a fix for it? Thank you in advance.

@felaket639:

It is desirable to copy all unpacked game files to the newly created folder outside of "Program Files" or "Program Files (x86)".

--- Post Updated ---

@Sacdalan:

I was sure that the VPE2 to operate without problems even with the "Roadpack 1.5". Pls give me more detail information.