We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

@j_davidmf:

What is the version of your game? Version that can VPE be handled only v034, build 16.

Perhaps VPE is still under analysis the db_data.dec in the background. For this reason you can not start a new process. Sorry to trouble you, but please kill the process that tdu2vpe using the Task Manager.

A bug occurred to me. When I changed the tire combination of a car, along with the file name and folder, it appeared to be the original one remained unchanged in game while it showed the changed combination and file name and folder on VPE. Also, sometimes when I want to change some records of Tire/Rim parameters, after clicking apply noting happened. I have to restart the program to make it work again.

I have to mention that I have done tons of modification to my db_data so that I am not sure if it is a bug of VPE or that my db_data is corrupted.

A bug occurred to me. When I changed the tire combination of a car, along with the file name and folder, it appeared to be the original one remained unchanged in game while it showed the changed combination and file name and folder on VPE. Also, sometimes when I want to change some records of Tire/Rim parameters, after clicking apply noting happened. I have to restart the program to make it work again.

I have to mention that I have done tons of modification to my db_data so that I am not sure if it is a bug of VPE or that my db_data is corrupted.

Thank you for the information. I will investigate.

binbow, Sorry for not answering before, Maybe you have reason. How can I find my version? And Where can I download the version? I tried to kill the process, then I started VPE; the process reopened, and nothing else happened. Thanks

I think that it is the old version because the size of the db_data is different from the v034 b16.

If you connect to the server once before you unpack it is updated to the latest.

Hi! I can't play game with online mode, because It says that server is not available. There is another way to update the game? Or know the version?

Thanks for your time

The server often down the weekend. If you try several times in Week Day I think that it is able to log in. There are no other ways to update a game in legally.

I have one problem.

When I go to the "setings" and I try to save its gives me a error about "DB_DATA.dec" its seys it "the system cant find the especific file" what I do?

I allready have that problem in the past but now I dont remember how install it xd.

The error might occur potential at the time of first use. If there is no mistake in the value that you fill in the "Settings", after that, the problem should be solved.

I think, perhaps setting of the root folder of the unpacked game file is incorrect. Please set the folder name where "TestDrive2.exe" and "SystemPC.cpr".

Just a quick little note, it looks like Windows 10 no longer supports TDU 2 (at least for me, the game won't load packed or unpacked; about to revert to W8.1). Also, changing anything within the blank brand parameters seems to corrupt the db_data.cpr, as I discovered whilst trying to add the 918 again. Also, after launching the editor for a second time it seems to have lost place of the game root directory even though the correct folder is selected, and this repeats itself no matter how many times I relaunch the application afterwards.

Just a quick little note, it looks like Windows 10 no longer supports TDU 2 (at least for me, the game won't load packed or unpacked; about to revert to W8.1). Also, changing anything within the blank brand parameters seems to corrupt the db_data.cpr, as I discovered whilst trying to add the 918 again. Also, after launching the editor for a second time it seems to have lost place of the game root directory even though the correct folder is selected, and this repeats itself no matter how many times I relaunch the application afterwards.

In my computer, TDU2vPE and also TDU2 are working without problems even on Windows10.

It may be useful to set in "compatibility mode" of the properties of the exe file, I think.

It may be useful to set in "compatibility mode" of the properties of the exe file, I think.

I tried this already, for some reason Windows 10 had disabled compatibility for TestDrive2.exe and tdudec.exe. I've already reverted to 8.1 so everything's good now.

Well another bug report: sometimes I start the program it come up with the error that shows it can't load the db_data.dec. It works fine at most case though.

Btw...I don't really like the new feature that the program delete the dec file when I close it :( got used to the old style

Well another bug report: sometimes I start the program it come up with the error that shows it can't load the db_data.dec. It works fine at most case though.

Btw...I don't really like the new feature that the program delete the dec file when I close it :( got used to the old style

Thank you for the information. Regarding the matter that may "db_data.dec" not be found, I'll try to review the source code.

And, a policy that generating a "db_data.dec" every time at start tdu2vpe, not intend to change. Please generate a dbdata.dec from dbdata.cpr on your own if necessary.

---- update ----

I have changed my mind. :D

Alright, I will prepare the option switch "Leave the db_data.dec" . Please wait for the next release.

Hi! For about two weeks, I tried to connect to the server everyday a lot of times! But It was always down!! I don't know what to do. Help please!

I was able to play online just 5 minutes before.

BTW, I think that it's not related to the tdu2vpe.