We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

When i open tdudec.exe it show a command window for a while and then it closes.Is it installed or not??

If command window open, tdudec seems to be normal. So, folder name of the tdudec have been set correctly in the Settings tab? And is there a file "db_data.dec" in the installation folder of tdu2vpe?

And one more, where can you find unpacked TDU2 folder? Under the c:\program files? If so, please to move unpacked TDU2 folder to the out of C:\Program files.

If command window open, tdudec seems to be normal. So, folder name of the tdudec have been set correctly in the Settings tab? And is there a file "db_data.dec" in the installation folder of tdu2vpe?

And one more, where can you find unpacked TDU2 folder? Under the c:\program files? If so, please to move unpacked TDU2 folder to the out of C:\Program files.

Now that you are back can you please go to the previous page of this thread and read my last post where I talked about VPE being unable to save the description of more than one rim slot? What am I doing wrong?

Now that you are back can you please go to the previous page of this thread (page 10) and read my last post where I talked about VPE being unable to save the description of more than one rim slot? What am I doing wrong?

It is necessary to examine the program source to determine whether it can be improved. However, because now a system for program development is not running, I cannot work for the technical examination. Please wait for a while. :sorry:

I again from now, will need to re-assemble my system. Phew ~ :crying:

--- Post Updated ---

No db_data.dec is not in the tdu2vpe folder

Edit:Found db_data.dec but problem persists

On the Settings tab, did you fill out each item correctly?

Hmm.. sorry, I have no idea for now.

--- Post Updated ---

@TDU3FTW

@binbow: So now I have another problem. The tool seems unable to save the description of more than one rim slot per car.

To improve this situation, it is necessary to significantly change the structure of the program, it seems hard.

Hmm.. sorry, I have no idea for now.

--- Post Updated ---

@TDU3FTW

To improve this situation, it is necessary to significantly change the structure of the program, it seems hard.

I want to report another bug, although I don't know if this is a problem of the game, VPE or both. Maybe this can be fixed in a future update. After several attempts of trial and error I found out that in order to replace the first rim slot of the Audi R8 V10 Coupé you have to replace the first rim slot of the R8 V10 Spyder instead. You can't replace the first rim slot of the R8 V10 Coupé, you have to leave the original file there. This happens because, apparently, the first rim slot of the R8 V10 Coupé and the first rim slot of the R8 V10 Spyder are shared, i.e. it's the same rim and it functions as it's the same slot. And after doing this successfully you can't change the description of the rim with the VPE, whether you try to change it within the V10 Coupé data or the V10 Spyder. It's not saved.

I want to report another bug, although I don't know if this is a problem of the game, VPE or both. Maybe this can be fixed in a future update. After several attempts of trial and error I found out that in order to replace the first rim slot of the Audi R8 V10 Coupé you have to replace the first rim slot of the R8 V10 Spyder instead. You can't replace the first rim slot of the R8 V10 Coupé, you have to leave the original file there. This happens because, apparently, the first rim slot of the R8 V10 Coupé and the first rim slot of the R8 V10 Spyder are shared, i.e. it's the same rim and it functions as it's the same slot. And after doing this successfully you can't change the description of the rim with the VPE, whether you try to change it within the V10 Coupé data or the V10 Spyder. It's not saved.

Thanks for the bug report. I will confirm and fix it if possible. But please give me a time for a while because my computer doesn't work properly for now.

I have a problem, I can't edit any of the cars from the "European East Dealer" - The RUF's And VW's. I get an error saying "List Index Out Of Bounds (260), what does that mean? I also can't edit any Bugatti's other than the Grand Sport - It says it can't find them. Any ideas? Would greatly appreciate any feedback! ;)

I have a problem, I can't edit any of the cars from the "European East Dealer" - The RUF's And VW's. I get an error saying "List Index Out Of Bounds (260), what does that mean? I also can't edit any Bugatti's other than the Grand Sport - It says it can't find them. Any ideas? Would greatly appreciate any feedback! ;)

I can not reproduce the phenomenon. What game version are you using? With unofficial patch0.4?

if u have some problem in deler slot u must add cars from dream pack to carlist i show u how must thi look when u chenge some value in car lis all be ok

<vehicle>

<Num>260</Num>

<ID>1038</ID>

<Model>Dodge 2CV</Model> change dodge to citroen ds4

<Brand>dodge</Brand> this to

<brandCode>1f</brandCode>

<vClass> -</vClass>

<cam_id>408</cam_id>

<car_id>1038</car_id>

<id_3rd>408</id_3rd>

</vehicle>

and all cant be ok

Man are you use the Autopack??? Because is you use it this shop is full. And that's why the program give you that error, because out of space.

Man are you use the Autopack??? Because is you use it this shop is full. And that's why the program give you that error, because out of space.

this not be true i have that same problem and i must add cars from u pack to carlist.xml and now work evrythink i cant add more cars to ruf shop

binbow i cant edit u carlist and add this to this post ??