We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

"It has been confirmed the operation in v34.b16 and with unofficial patch, but do not know if the other versions."

I was an old version. Now check out!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It works! :nuts: Большое Спасибо!!!!

Whenever I try to choose any car, it comes back with an error saying it is unable to find the vehicle, even though I have specified the directories in the settings and I have also unpacked TDU 2.

Well,,,, I have come up nothing. :confused:

It might resolve if you run as an administrator. Right-click the tdu2vpe.exe's icon, you will see the item "Run as administrator". Just select it. Please try.

--- edit ---

Has the following things not forgotten?

After fill in all fields, please click the "Save/exit" button at "Setting" tab page.

Well,,,, I have come up nothing. :confused:

It might resolve if you run as an administrator. Right-click the tdu2vpe.exe's icon, you will see the item "Run as administrator". Just select it. Please try.

--- edit ---

Has the following things not forgotten?

After fill in all fields, please click the "Save/exit" button at "Setting" tab page.

That's ok, I have also tried running it in "administrator mode" with compatibility but still nothing is working, comes up with the same error.

All my settings are correct as far as I know, even though I do press save/exit before I restart the program.

@Abzz

Hmm... What game version are you using? TDU2VPE can readout only v34. build16 and with unofficial patch 0.2/0.3/0.4.

I have no idea any more.:sorry:

I'm planning to release ver1.2 (not a WIP) in a few days. Please wait and try it.

--- update ---

Please try to set the work folder to the location other than " ..\program files (x86) \ atari \ ...".

For example, it is better to create a folder "E:\tdu2vpe" on E drive, and set it to the work folder.

i can not find in program Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500 Class A4 :oook:

when choosing "Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500 Class A4" the program loads "Shelby GT 500 KR Class C3" why their ID the same??

I apologize for my English)))

Fix This Please!!

Thanks for the bug report. Well.. I'm planning to release ver1.2 (not a WIP) in a few days. Please wait and try it.

1. Aerodynamic/Wings&Spoilers/Down force - Front: setting is not change

2. Drive-Train/Brakes performance/ABS Slip Ratio is not HiperSport, Sport, Secure! It's BrakeSlipRatio, OffRoadBrakeSlipRatio, HandBrakeSlipRatio! I'm test this!

Thank you for the program! Keep on! Almost all cars changed to a more realistic physics.

Great mod binbow,

But I can't use it anymore. Same as Ferrari F50, all the cars that use the company name Ferrari turn to Porsche. I am using the Autopack but it was working after I installed it. :/ any solution to fixing this without uninstalling autopack? I like upgrading my Ferraris.

i found another bug binbow,when you rename the touareg it changes the rk spyder name aswell

and if you edit the mustang gt the v6 premium disappears from the dealer

Thank you for the bug report. Let me know what program version are you using ver1.0/1.2wip ? And what game version using?

--- Post Updated ---

Great mod binbow,

But I can't use it anymore. Same as Ferrari F50, all the cars that use the company name Ferrari turn to Porsche. I am using the Autopack but it was working after I installed it. :/ any solution to fixing this without uninstalling autopack? I like upgrading my Ferraris.

Sorry, no solution for now..:sorry:

1. Aerodynamic/Wings&Spoilers/Down force - Front: setting is not change

2. Drive-Train/Brakes performance/ABS Slip Ratio is not HiperSport, Sport, Secure! It's BrakeSlipRatio, OffRoadBrakeSlipRatio, HandBrakeSlipRatio! I'm test this!

Thank you for the program! Keep on! Almost all cars changed to a more realistic physics.

Thank you for the information. I will correct them in next version.

--- Post Updated ---

..snip.. i'm using that tdu2 car pack that adds some new cars,none of them have any bug so far btw

Db_data that has been applied the patch other than unofficial patch, may not be able to edit normally. Since it may have changed the Cam-id/Car-id/IK-id.

need help I have a couple of cars not issued changelings and do not know what's going on Wheels and part of the car falls in August under the sea lands where someone tell what change please binbow i used only u program what value i must change sombudy know ??

:confused: .. I have no idea. sorry:(

Can anyone help? Pleeeeeese!!