We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

There is a kind of a model name for traffic cars like: Ibiza low A or Traffic limousine but i understand what you mean. And yes i know there isnt a good interior for the traffic cars but its funny to drive them so if there is a possibility you can put them in the property editor that would be great!

When you move to Ibiza while riding on Oahu's traffic car, there is a risk that the game to crash. Is is acceptable?

It's still not working for me , it hasn't change the name . I tried to add ferrari fxx in ferrari shop in the city but nothing's changed. The program starts normally and it doesn't give me no advice of errors. When i do operations with the program there are no problem, but when i go in game there's nothing changed. How can it be fixed ? It's a problem of mine ? What should i change?

--- Post Updated ---

[/color]

It may be difficult if there is no model name to be put in the dealer.

Besides, traffic vehicle is almost the case that interior design is not prepared. Are you sure you still want to ride it?

Ariel V8 actually worked now, but at some dealers (O'ahu's Classic Italian dealer for example) I always get this message.

The game chrashes when driving Oahu cars on ibiza, but for me it is still acceptable.

Okay. You'll get happy mood in a few days. Please wait.. ;)

--- Post Updated ---

It's still not working for me , it hasn't change the name . I tried to add ferrari fxx in ferrari shop in the city but nothing's changed. The program starts normally and it doesn't give me no advice of errors. When i do operations with the program there are no problem, but when i go in game there's nothing changed. How can it be fixed ? It's a problem of mine ? What should i change?

Please try to run tdu2vpe.exe in administrator mode. And, how about the following point

- Important; It is desirable to copy all files to the newly created folder outside of "Program Files" or "Program Files (x86)".

--- Post Updated ---

Ariel V8 actually worked now, but at some dealers (O'ahu's Classic Italian dealer for example) I always get this message.

I can not to reproduce the error yet.

Can you tell me in detail the procedure of until a failure occurs? Editing vehicle, changed name,,etc. etc.

At some vehicles while loading it to edit it, at some vehicles when I want to change where it is in the dealer, it gives this message but only with Classic Italian.

Registration to the dealer may take some time to process, there is a process that is fine-tuned with a timer. So, it might cause the trouble and possibly.

If it were not the latest version, please try the latest version.

Because in the next release was reviewing the process, there may be improvement.

It came to be able to handle the traffic vehicles. :happyroll: I will going to release after a little more adjustment.

Nice developments :) I saw the instructions in the first page of this thread but since a visual helper is easier can you or someone else make a short and quick video tutorial showing how to add a car to an empty slot in a car dealer and how to move cars from a dealer to another one? Thanks.

I release ver.2.07.

Now, you can handle a traffic car.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5pbpdau9fu9ukya/TDU2vPE_ver2.07.zip

@Loekie5500 ;

Please try this.

I made a simple video for explanation.

To add a Traffic car, the following three points are required.

- Describes the 3D file name, put the file under the "\Euro\Bnk\vehicules\high" folder.

- Describes the price.

- Change the brand name to the "blank".

Impotant:

When you move to Ibiza while riding on Oahu's traffic car, there is a risk that the game to crash.

Thanks a lot binbow! I cant test it at the moment, so as soon i can test it i will do!

I was able to test it... and it worked well! Only one weird thing happend: i accidently did i Hawaiian taxi in a Ibiza car dealer. so i just bought it to test is of it works, and yes, it worked. I can i drive my Hawaiian taxi on Ibiza and Hawaii. lol?!

Hey,about the bug on Pagani Tricolore you have to change a value on Carlist...Id cam is 368.. <Num>119</Num>

<ID>654</ID>

<Model>Pagani Zonda Tricolore</Model>

<Brand>Pagani</Brand>

<brandCode>1f</brandCode>

<vClass>A1</vClass>

<cam_id>368</cam_id>

<car_id>654</car_id>

<id_3rd>368</id_3rd>

Hey,about the bug on Pagani Tricolore you have to change a value on Carlist...Id cam is 368.. <Num>119</Num>

<ID>654</ID>

<Model>Pagani Zonda Tricolore</Model>

<Brand>Pagani</Brand>

<brandCode>1f</brandCode>

<vClass>A1</vClass>

<cam_id>368</cam_id>

<car_id>654</car_id>

<id_3rd>368</id_3rd>

Oh! Thank you so much for the report. :clap: I will correct in a next release.

Error please help

Hello binbow and thanks for your programm

i have a problem.

whenever i select a vehicle and press load, TDU2VPE 2.07 crashes.

at first it gives me this error: Access violation at address 0067D710 in module 'TDU2VPE.exe'. Read of address 61757120.

then, when i press the 'X' button to close the window, it gives me this error: Access violation at address 00407DEA in module 'TDU2VPE.exe'. Read of address 00385200.

When i close that window too, another error window shows up: Runtime error 216 at 00407DEA.

do you know any solution to this problem? do you want me to upload screenshots?

thank you in advance

Hello binbow and thanks for your programm

i have a problem.

whenever i select a vehicle and press load, TDU2VPE 2.07 crashes.

at first it gives me this error: Access violation at address 0067D710 in module 'TDU2VPE.exe'. Read of address 61757120.

then, when i press the 'X' button to close the window, it gives me this error: Access violation at address 00407DEA in module 'TDU2VPE.exe'. Read of address 00385200.

When i close that window too, another error window shows up: Runtime error 216 at 00407DEA.

do you know any solution to this problem? do you want me to upload screenshots?

thank you in advance

If "TDU2DBCarList.xml" was corrupted, there is a risk that such errors occur. Please try to replace TDU2DBCarList.xml to the original. You can find original file in the "Backup" folder.

About "Runtime error 216 at 00407DEA"; TDU2vPE does not use any run-time. So I do not know about this error.

Additional information

TDU2vPE ver2.05 later uses XML file that has different structure from the the older version. In Therefore ver2.05 later you need to use the XML that are shipped with the ZIP.

@binbow

i dont have the TDU2vPE ver2.05 that you talk about.

i am currently using all the files that are in the TDU2vPE_ver2.07.zip that you provided.

i extracted the files, ran the programm then went to settings and selected tdu2 directory etc.

but when i press save and exit there are no files in the backup directory so i cant restore the original TDU2DBCarList.xml file.

Additional information

previously, i was using the TDU2 VPE ver. 0.7 and i did my modifications with that version. does that mean that i cannot use TDU2vPE ver2.07 after using the very older version?

@binbow

i dont have the TDU2vPE ver2.05 that you talk about.

i am currently using all the files that are in the TDU2vPE_ver2.07.zip that you provided.

i extracted the files, ran the programm then went to settings and selected tdu2 directory etc.

but when i press save and exit there are no files in the backup directory so i cant restore the original TDU2DBCarList.xml file.

Additional information

previously, i was using the TDU2 VPE ver. 0.7 and i did my modifications with that version. does that mean that i cannot use TDU2vPE ver2.07 after using the very older version?

Hmm...

Error will occur if there is a difference in the actual ID (stored in dbdata.cpr) with the definition of ID in the TDU2DBCarList.xml.

In that case, please edit the TDU2DBCarList.xml file so that the actual ID and the definition of the ID matches.

Hmm...

Error will occur if there is a difference in the actual ID (stored in dbdata.cpr) with the definition of ID in the TDU2DBCarList.xml.

In that case, please edit the TDU2DBCarList.xml file so that the actual ID and the definition of the ID matches.

how exactly am i going to do that?

i can edit TDU2DBCarList.xml but i can NOT edit or even open dbdata.cpr file

What is more, the TDU2VPE 0.7 and 1.0 versions (the ones that do not include the ability to edit motorbikes) are working like a charm.

how exactly am i going to do that?

i can edit TDU2DBCarList.xml but i can NOT edit or even open dbdata.cpr file

What is more, the TDU2VPE 0.7 and 1.0 versions (the ones that do not include the ability to edit motorbikes) are working like a charm.

First, please replace the dbdata.cpr to original dbdata.cpr.

Then, please delete folder each of all the current TDU2VPE.

Please install again TDU2VPE afterwards.

First, please replace the dbdata.cpr to original dbdata.cpr.

Then, please delete folder each of all the current TDU2VPE.

Please install again TDU2VPE afterwards.

i am using the tdu2 autopack mod (which has a new dbdata.cpr. ) and i have already done some changes myself on dbdata.cpr.

should i replace this file with the original un-edited dbdata.cpr of the game itself?

if i do that tdu2 autopack will not work and i will lose all of my car stats-settings

what should i do?

i am using the tdu2 autopack mod (which has a new dbdata.cpr. ) and i have already done some changes myself on dbdata.cpr.

should i replace this file with the original un-edited dbdata.cpr of the game itself?

if i do that tdu2 autopack will not work and i will lose all of my car stats-settings

what should i do?

TDU2VPE is supported only on game version v34.build16 ( and + UP0.1-0.4).

I do not know regarding Autopack mod, can not handle maybe..

TDU2VPE is supported only on game version v34.build16 ( and + UP0.1-0.4).

I do not know regarding Autopack mod, can not handle maybe..

But TDU2VPE 0.7 and 1.0 are working with the autopack mod. TDU2VPE 2.0.7 is not working

my game version is ok ( v34.build16)

what should i do now my friend?