We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

But TDU2VPE 0.7 and 1.0 are working with the autopack mod. TDU2VPE 2.0.7 is not working

my game version is ok ( v34.build16)

what should i do now my friend?

It is to say that you were just lucky. You should stop using the TDU2VPE If you use the Autopack.

Data of the vehicle has three ID associated with the operation of the camera and the vehicle and driver. TDU2VPE retrieve the data block of the target vehicle by search for a combination of specific ID. Older TDU2vPE were search for a vehicle data of the target by a combination of two of the ID.

However, in the auto pack, vehicle data of the same vehicle model that has different combination of the ID has been adopted, and it means that it might not retrieve the correct target vehicle data.

So, it has been changed to retrieve the vehicle data of the target with a combination of more closely three ID in subsequent ver2.xx.

@binbow

ok my friend... i had to uninstall the autopack mod and restore all original data, thus losing all of my modifications...

nevermind, i installed TDU2 Unofficial Patch and TDU2VPE is working with that patch.

now i will try to re-install autopack mod (which is compatible with tdu2 UP) and maybe TDU2VPE will work with it too.

if not, i will uninstall it again.

i have one porblem though. when i try to put any car, such as traffic cars in a dealership, even though i select the proper dealership and check "is valid pc"box, that car does not appear in the dealeship. what should i do?

@binbow

i have one porblem though. when i try to put any car, such as traffic cars in a dealership, even though i select the proper dealership and check "is valid pc"box, that car does not appear in the dealeship. what should i do?

Please check the following items.

- have forgotten to specify the file name in the Misc panel

- the wrong file copied

To add a Traffic car, the following three points are required.

- Describes the 3D file name, put the file under the "\Euro\Bnk\vehicules\high" folder.

- Describes the price.

- Change the brand name to the "blank".

It is to say that you were just lucky. You should stop using the TDU2VPE If you use the Autopack.

Data of the vehicle has three ID associated with the operation of the camera and the vehicle and driver. TDU2VPE retrieve the data block of the target vehicle by search for a combination of specific ID. Older TDU2vPE were search for a vehicle data of the target by a combination of two of the ID.

However, in the auto pack, vehicle data of the same vehicle model that has different combination of the ID has been adopted, and it means that it might not retrieve the correct target vehicle data.

So, it has been changed to retrieve the vehicle data of the target with a combination of more closely three ID in subsequent ver2.xx.

binbow can you please make your awesome VehiclePropertyEditor compatible with the Autopack in a future update?

binbow can you please make your awesome VehiclePropertyEditor compatible with the Autopack in a future update?

I think that it can respond to the dream pack if you create a dedicated XML, though can not promise.

Despite said, I do not have much motivation.

Guys stop asking binbow to made his tool compatible with Autopack because this tool is compatible with it. The problem is at database that i use and renaming of brands, wich is fixed and today will be released - this night if everything is ok. For compatible ID's with Autopack ID's, you need to change every first and third ID of the released cars (but you need to know to wich car is based model that we use). If today i have time i will post ID's of the cars here or at Autopack post if binbow agree with that.

By the way binbow your tool is awesome, but for me is little difficult to use it because like you know i use HEX. But still very very briliant job man - congratulations!!!

Hi binbow,

In the "miscellaneous" section there's an option you can tick, which is "is AvailableInScr".

What does that mean?

Ops! I forgot to delete it, please do not mind it.

To tell you the truth, I do not understand what is the utility of the item. I wanted to attempt an experiment by changing the values. However, it will not be able to understand still.

To tell you the truth, I do not understand what is the utility of the item. I wanted to attempt an experiment by changing the values. However, it will not be able to understand still.

what about the option "is market place" in the miscellaneous section?

I have already figured something out about this, it's whether the car will appear in Solar Crown races.

I have already figured something out about this, it's whether the car will appear in Solar Crown races.

maybe it is that, but everytime you click (or check) that box and then you press save, when you re-load that vehicle, the box is "AvailableInScr" is unchecked :/

that means you can never make a vehicle of your choice to appear in Solar Crown races

I release ver.2.07.

Now, you can handle a traffic car.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5pbpdau9fu9ukya/TDU2vPE_ver2.07.zip

@Loekie5500 ;

Please try this.

I made a simple video for explanation.

To add a Traffic car, the following three points are required.

- Describes the 3D file name, put the file under the "\Euro\Bnk\vehicules\high" folder.

- Describes the price.

- Change the brand name to the "blank".

Impotant:

When you move to Ibiza while riding on Oahu's traffic car, there is a risk that the game to crash.

It will be nice if you make a movie explaning how to add cars to the new slots... if you want, ofcourse.

@Loekie5500

Thank you for the information.

@evil genius

Because I made delete the procedure to save the value, the states of the item will not be saved, that why. It's easy to revive a routine to save the state.

So.. Does this flag would be useful for you?

--- Post Updated ---

@ABC83

Sorry, I can't understand you.

Did you watch this?

Do you which part is difficult to understand?

@ABC83

Sorry, I can't understand you.

Did you watch this?http://youtu.be/CPvXaXjP7CQ Do you which part is difficult to understand?

Maybe it was just me...

For example, i try to add the BMW M3.

I creat the .bnk files and put them in the right places.

Then, in the TDUPE i select the BMW M3 (unreleased cars) and follow all the steps...

I copy and paste all the values (dimension, etc.) of the car that originally replaces (in this case XKR i guess)..., and change the "id" also.

Finally, the car apeears in the dealer but behaves strangely... the car basically doesn´t move.

I put the 1st gear, put the 2nd gear and he doesn´t move...

But never mind, i´ve given up to trying add new cars.

I use your tool for some modifications and it´s really amazing.

Maybe it was just me...

For example, i try to add the BMW M3.

I creat the .bnk files and put them in the right places.

Then, in the TDUPE i select the BMW M3 (unreleased cars) and follow all the steps...

I copy and paste all the values (dimension, etc.) of the car that originally replaces (in this case XKR i guess)..., and change the "id" also.

Finally, the car apeears in the dealer but behaves strangely... the car basically doesn´t move.

I put the 1st gear, put the 2nd gear and he doesn´t move...

But never mind, i´ve given up to trying add new cars.

I use your tool for some modifications and it´s really amazing.

First, please try only to put the M3 to the dealer without to change the file name and ID. You should be able to ride the M3 without any special settings.

However the vehicle's body is dusty Lancia delta. Then you can change the file name using TDU2VPE. If you ride M3 in cockpit view or hood view, maybe it is better to change the ID-Cam value. Thereafter, it's done change the dimensions to the same value as the XKR.

Hi binbow,

After a mate of mine tried adding a new car into the dealership on the base of an unfinished car (he changed the Dodge Viper to an M5), so I wanted to try that as well. But, at my mate's it works, but at mine it doesn't. I made a video of the steps I take:

Would you know what the error is?

Besides, the data from Drivetrain -> Engine Performance / Transmission / Brakes -> aerodynamic -> suspension / Wings/spoilers -> Tire/Rims -> Tire Spec / rims -> Dimensions is all preset, taken over from the V8 Vantage's presets, which the original mod replaces. So that it'd fit. The rest, I changed in the video.

@evil genius

Because I made delete the procedure to save the value, the states of the item will not be saved, that why. It's easy to revive a routine to save the state.

So.. Does this flag would be useful for you?

yes please, if you could enable this option my friend, it would be great

Hi binbow,

After a mate of mine tried adding a new car into the dealership on the base of an unfinished car (he changed the Dodge Viper to an M5), so I wanted to try that as well. But, at my mate's it works, but at mine it doesn't. I made a video of the steps I take:

-- snip video --

Would you know what the error is?

Besides, the data from Drivetrain -> Engine Performance / Transmission / Brakes -> aerodynamic -> suspension / Wings/spoilers -> Tire/Rims -> Tire Spec / rims -> Dimensions is all preset, taken over from the V8 Vantage's presets, which the original mod replaces. So that it'd fit. The rest, I changed in the video.

Please add check mark to the item "is Valid PC" on miscellaneous panel.

You are using the TDUDECGUI at the end, but the procedure is not necessary. Modified dbdata.cpr file is automatically copied to the TDU2 folder.

Please add check mark to the item "is Valid PC" on miscellaneous panel.

You are using the TDUDECGUI at the end, but the procedure is not necessary. Modified dbdata.cpr file is automatically copied to the TDU2 folder.

Binbow, you're a boss. Thanks so much.

And the auto-overwrite I didn't know :P

Thats great! Now it is workig for me as well. But there is on problem: i switched the mercedes SLR ( the unreleased version ) with the lexus LFA, nex i took over all the specs from the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano because thats the replacement vehicle. It worked expect one thing: the cars top speed is 69 km/h and i cant go faster no matter what gear. maybe somebody can help me with this problem?

im having a problem with unreleased vehicles, for example Abarth Punto S2000 and Ascari KZ1

first, i make them available in game (put 3d .bnk files in directory vehicules/high etc, click isvalidpc )

but when i buy that vehicle in-game and drive it, it will not go more than 69 km/h

i tried puting 0 in the speed limiter but this does not work.

do you know any possible solution to this?