We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

TDU2VPE is currently not compatible with Autopack and Dreampack mods.

It is only compatible with TDU2 Unofficial Patch.

Maybe in the future mitkop and binbow will make it compatible with dreampack too

Man if you check posts here and at dreampack you will see that have released new version of car list compattible with Autopack

Hello Binbow!

This tool is amazing and i am using it since version 1.0 or something i dont remember... :)

Recently i found a bug/error, the programm dont read the cars from "Test Drive Unlimited 2 AutoPack "Dream pack part I" (ver1.2.1)" :sulk:

I really want to do some performance of cars from this patch :(

Can you add these new cars list :)?

It would be great!

Cheers :)!

binow i have problem with ibiza trafic i have comunicat this vechiclew not found how fix it

Please check the following things.

- have forgotten to specify the file name in the Misc panel

- the wrong file copied

To add a Traffic car, the following three points are required.

- Describes the 3D file name, put the file under the "\Euro\Bnk\vehicules\high" folder.

- Describes the price.

- Change the brand name to the "blank".

--- Post Updated ---

Hello Binbow!

This tool is amazing and i am using it since version 1.0 or something i dont remember... :)

Recently i found a bug/error, the programm dont read the cars from "Test Drive Unlimited 2 AutoPack "Dream pack part I" (ver1.2.1)" :sulk:

I really want to do some performance of cars from this patch :(

Can you add these new cars list :)?

It would be great!

Cheers :)!

If get by rebuilding the carlist.xml, you should be able to handle even db of dreampack. But, I do not have much motivation.

Please check the following things.

- have forgotten to specify the file name in the Misc panel

- the wrong file copied

To add a Traffic car, the following three points are required.

- Describes the 3D file name, put the file under the "\Euro\Bnk\vehicules\high" folder.

- Describes the price.

- Change the brand name to the "blank".

if i try load car i have this error

ouh :(

Do you have motivation to ad just 1 car from this pack?

I dream about Lancia Delta s4 stradale

Please ask Mitkop81 about the ID of S4.

Open the file "TDU2DBCarList.xml", please change the ID of S4 to the ID obtained from Mitkop81.

@Mitkop81

Could you please publish a list of the changed ID in dreampack?

--- Post Updated ---

if i try load car i have this error

@kamil 1945

I'm sorry, my validation was insufficient.

Data of the following vehicle can not be read.

----

Ibiza Low A

Ibiza Ambulance

Ibiza Bus

Ibiza Firetruck

Ibiza High A

Ibiza Medium A

Ibiza Medium B

Ibiza Police

Ibiza Tractor

Ibiza Truck A

Ibiza Van

Ibiza Low B

Ibiza Taxi

----

@Mitkop81

Could you please publish a list of the changed ID in dreampack?

Sure man here is:

404, 316 ,404 - Subaru BRZ

1022, 349, 1022 - Ferrari f50

391, 363 ,391 - Ferrari 458 Italy Spyder

353, 306, 353 - Mclaren F1

105, 335, 105 - Maserati GranTurismo

115, 1010, 115- Lamborghini Diablo

1513, 2022, 1513 - BMW S1000 RR

393, 394, 393 - Mercedes A45 AMG

408, 1038, 408- Citroen DS4

207, 418, 207 - Wiesmann GT MF5

337, 293, 337 - Lancia Delta s4 stradale

353, 364, 436 - Ferrari F2012

434, 205, 434 - Lexus LFA

318, 106, 318 - Lamborghini Huracan

436, 342, 436 - Laferrari

269, 366, 269 - Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray

1030, 417, 1030 - Pagany Huayra

436, 153, 436 - Ferrari FXX

114, 406, 114 - Bugatti EB110 SS

Bugatti Veyron 16/4 and Super Sport now is with camera from Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport

Dodge Viper now is with camera from Dodge Viper ACR. That is all changes that i made at released cars.

@binbow: Can you or someone tell me if it is possible to add new rims to a car with this tool without replacing the ones in the "rims" folder? (I mean adding new rims that will be available to choose when you buy a car in the dealership and available in the tuner shops as well).

I'm asking this because, after unpacking the game for the first time (no mods added yet, except a GPS mod), I wanted to add some new rims to one of my Ferrari 430 Scuderias, but after replacing the 430 scuderia default rim files in the "rims" folder I noticed that every 430 Scuderia had those same rims, and even in the dealership if I try to buy another 430 Scuderia the only rim option available is the one I "added" by replacing the files in the "rims" folder. :fp: (I have backups for everything so no problem, but I need to know how to do this)

yes that is possible, but maybe you have to change the rim files name within TDU2VPE.

or maybe you just have to edit the name of the rims you want to add.

Lets take for example the Subaru Impreza.

In the games rim directory, add the file impreza_wrx_sti_2007_f_02 , without deleting the original file, impreza_wrx_sti_2007_f_01

do you get what im saying or do you want me to explain it better?

sorry if my english is a bit bad.

yes that is possible, but maybe you have to change the rim files name within TDU2VPE.

or maybe you just have to edit the name of the rims you want to add.

Lets take for example the Subaru Impreza.

In the games rim directory, add the file impreza_wrx_sti_2007_f_02 , without deleting the original file, impreza_wrx_sti_2007_f_01

do you get what im saying or do you want me to explain it better?

sorry if my english is a bit bad.

Yes, I know what you mean by I suspect I'll have to use TDU2VPE anyway to name the rims after doing what you told me. I'm going to try it anyway. Thanks! :)

Can someone help me with using this mod please? Ive done everything right installing it and it should work but i dont know what im doing wrong. I have an RS4 Avant mod replacing the RS6 Avant and I am trying to edit the RS6 to fit with the RS4's specs (Engine stuff and something as simple as the name) but its not working. I click apply every time and then i quite, start the game and find none of the things ive edited have saved. And when i go into VPE it shows the RS6 As being named "RS4 Avant" as shown in this screenshot:

[ATTACH]23644[/ATTACH]

Can someone help me please? I'd be very grateful..

Can someone help me with using this mod please? Ive done everything right installing it and it should work but i dont know what im doing wrong. I have an RS4 Avant mod replacing the RS6 Avant and I am trying to edit the RS6 to fit with the RS4's specs (Engine stuff and something as simple as the name) but its not working. I click apply every time and then i quite, start the game and find none of the things ive edited have saved. And when i go into VPE it shows the RS6 As being named "RS4 Avant" as shown in this screenshot:

Can someone help me please? I'd be very grateful..

Please try running the tdu2vpe as administrator.

Thanks for replying but unfortunately it didnt work :( I can get into it okay and it works and saves fine but when i go into the game nothing has saved. IE: ive changed the Audi RS6 Avant name to RS4 Avant in VPE but when i go into the game it stays as RS6. And when i quit the game and go back into VPE it says it is RS4. I use unofficial patch 0.4 and Autopack Dreampack 1.2.1 By Star gt and mitkop etc. if thats any help?

Could you help me out with the question I posted before?

evil genius suggested to me: "yes that is possible, but maybe you have to change the rim files name within TDU2VPE.

or maybe you just have to edit the name of the rims you want to add.Lets take for example the Subaru Impreza. In the games rim directory, add the file impreza_wrx_sti_2007_f_02 , without deleting the original file, impreza_wrx_sti_2007_f_01"

> So, I went to the f430 scuderia rims folder and I pasted a new rim there and renamed it to f430_scuderia_f_03, but when I went to the Ferrari Dealership and tried to buy an F430 Scuderia to see what rims were available only the two default/original rims appeared... So my question to you is still the same: Is it possible to add new rims to a car instead of replacing them? And if it is possible I would apreciatte if you told me how to do it, step by step.

P.S. I tried the TDU2VPE for the first time and I configured all the folders but when it restarted the program an error came up saying something like "can't read tdudec", but it's working anyway, apparently. I have TDUDEC files in a folder, TDUVPE in another folder.

Thanks for replying but unfortunately it didnt work :( I can get into it okay and it works and saves fine but when i go into the game nothing has saved. IE: ive changed the Audi RS6 Avant name to RS4 Avant in VPE but when i go into the game it stays as RS6. And when i quit the game and go back into VPE it says it is RS4. I use unofficial patch 0.4 and Autopack Dreampack 1.2.1 By Star gt and mitkop etc. if thats any help?

If I remember correctly, in order to use the Dreampack 1.2.1 you have to install the Autopack first (the first version). Also, TDUVPE has some problems with the Dreampack, I don't know if that's the cause of your problem though. Uninstall the Dreampack and next uninstall the UP 0.4 and see if it the VPE works. If it works then reinstall the UP 0.4 and see if it still works. As for the Dreampack, only binbow or miktop81 can help you.

So, I went to the f430 scuderia rims folder and I pasted a new rim there and renamed it to f430_scuderia_f_03, but when I went to the Ferrari Dealership and tried to buy an F430 Scuderia to see what rims were available only the two default/original rims appeared... So my question to you is still the same: Is it possible to add new rims to a car instead of replacing them? And if it is possible I would apreciatte if you told me how to do it, step by step.

first of all, the f430 you are talking about , is it from the original game or added/modded from DreamPack/Autopack mod?

possible solution:

open TDU2VPE, load the car you want and go to "Tire/Rims" tab and then select the "Rims" tab.

There, make sure the rims file name are correct and are the same with the name of the file you put in the rims folder directory.

The reason i say this is because i think that some cars are using rim files from other cars, or have in common the rims file name with other cars.

@evil genius: Nevermind, I found out what I needed. As it turns out each car has a limited number of slots for the rims and you can't add more. E.g. The F430 Scuderia (the default model from the game) has only 2 slots, other cars have more. So the only thing one can do is replace the files and then change the name of each one of them with the VPE. So the answer to my question is no, it's not possible to add more rim slots for any car, you can only replace the default rims of each car. Thanks for your feedback.

@evil genius: Nevermind, I found out what I needed. As it turns out each car has a limited number of slots for the rims and you can't add more. E.g. The F430 Scuderia (the default model from the game) has only 2 slots, other cars have more. So the only thing one can do is replace the files and then change the name of each one of them with the VPE. So the answer to my question is no, it's not possible to add more rim slots for any car, you can only replace the default rims of each car. Thanks for your feedback.

maybe binbow or mitkop81 could answer if there is a limited number of slots for the rims .

I personally believe though, that you can edit the slots number for rims with TDU2VPE

maybe binbow or mitkop81 could answer if there is a limited number of slots for the rims .

I personally believe though, that you can edit the slots number for rims with TDU2VPE

Well i can't help with that, because and i can't add new sets of rims - this can only Xarlith.

By the way the last version of this tool again do problems with my pack and i don't know why, because i fix all bugs that was at old versions and the problem is with renaming brand again. At this case program rename the brand Pontiac to Porsche and brand Bristol to Porsche. The brand Bristol is ok because now at my database this is the real Porsche, but PONTIAC....Binbow look for this problem man.

@binbow: So now I have another problem. The tool seems unable to save the description of more than one rim slot per car. I successfully replaced the 2 rim slots of the F430 Scuderia and of the SLS AMG as well. I open the tool, load the data of one car, go to the rims section and select the file of a rim and add a short description and click apply. Next I do the same with the other rim file. But when I go to the Dealership only the description that was added in last place is saved. The optional rim appears with the original description, even after changing it in the VPE and clicking the apply button.