We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

It wasn't generated. Always when I run TDU2VPE it says cannot found Db_data.dec

Please check the following items.

- Do tdudec.exe is installed?

- Do you set the correct folder of tdudec at the Settings tab?

- Please try run as an administrator.

Please check the following items.

- Do tdudec.exe is installed?

- Do you set the correct folder of tdudec at the Settings tab?

- Please try run as an administrator.

@binbow: I have a question. I know that the UP 0.4 unlocks the Nissan 370Z Nismo. I'm running an unpacked version of TDU2 without the UP installed but I have all the files of the 370Z Nismo in the game folders, however, if I try to load the data of that car with VPE it says "data not found". In the other hand I was able to add the Spyker C8 Aileron to a dealership and buy it, although normally that car wouldn't show up in the game. I thought the reason was because the files of the C8 Aileron were in the game folders.

So my question is: if the files of both cars (370Z Nismo and Spyker C8 Aileron) are in the game folders why could I add one but wasn't able to do the same thing with the other?

I was hoping that I could install the UP, get the files of the 370Z Nismo (and other cars of the UP like the Gallardo, Aventador etc.), uninstall the UP and then use it in a clean unpacked version of the game, but I guess they had to make other changes in the UP in order to unlock it because as it seems having the files in the game folders is not enough. Do I have to change something in the database in order to be able to unlock the 370Z Nismo without having to install the UP?

@binbow: I have a question. I know that the UP 0.4 unlocks the Nissan 370Z Nismo. I'm running an unpacked version of TDU2 without the UP installed but I have all the files of the 370Z Nismo in the game folders, however, if I try to load the data of that car with VPE it says "data not found". In the other hand I was able to add the Spyker C8 Aileron to a dealership and buy it, although normally that car wouldn't show up in the game. I thought the reason was because the files of the C8 Aileron were in the game folders.

So my question is: if the files of both cars (370Z Nismo and Spyker C8 Aileron) are in the game folders why could I add one but wasn't able to do the same thing with the other?

I was hoping that I could install the UP, get the files of the 370Z Nismo (and other cars of the UP like the Gallardo, Aventador etc.), uninstall the UP and then use it in a clean unpacked version of the game, but I guess they had to make other changes in the UP in order to unlock it because as it seems having the files in the game folders is not enough. Do I have to change something in the database in order to be able to unlock the 370Z Nismo without having to install the UP?

TDU2VPE reads the data with the ID of the vehicle from the database based on the definition that has been described in the xml file. Because the TDU2DBCarList.xml comes with tdu2vpe have been created based on the UP4, if there is no data with the same ID as UP4 will show a "not found" error.

TDU2VPE reads the data with the ID of the vehicle from the database based on the definition that has been described in the xml file. Because the TDU2DBCarList.xml comes with tdu2vpe have been created based on the UP4, if there is no data with the same ID as UP4 will show a "not found" error.

So, if I understood what you said correctly then I find it strange why TDU2VPE can't read the 370Z Nismo data although I don't have the UP 0.4 installed. I opened the TDU2DBCarList.xml and found that, even though I don't have the UP installed, the ID of the 370Z Nismo is the same (1039) so in theory it should read the data from the car even when you don't have UP installed, since the ID is the same, right? :confused:

So, if I understood what you said correctly then I find it strange why TDU2VPE can't read the 370Z Nismo data although I don't have the UP 0.4 installed. I opened the TDU2DBCarList.xml and found that, even though I don't have the UP installed, the ID of the 370Z Nismo is the same (1039) so in theory it should read the data from the car even when you don't have UP installed, since the ID is the same, right? :confused:

It is necessary that the data to have same combination of the camera-id, car-id and IK. The data might be read and edit If you change the car-id of nismo on carlist.xml to id=1039.

It is necessary that the data to have same combination of the camera-id, car-id and IK. The data might be read and edit If you change the car-id of nismo on carlist.xml to id=1039.

So you're saying those 3 parameters need to have the same value?? Because the cam_id value can't be the same as the ID of the car. And as I said on my previous post nothing needs to be changed because the ID of the Nismo in the carlist.xml is already 1039... So it should be able to read it but doesn't work. :confused:

This is what is written in the carlist.xml (I haven't changed anything):

<Num>115</Num>

<ID>1039</ID>

<Model>Nissan 370Z Nismo</Model>

<Brand>Nissan</Brand>

<brandCode>1d</brandCode>

<vClass>A6</vClass>

<cam_id>404</cam_id>

<car_id>1039</car_id>

<id_3rd>1039</id_3rd>

As you can see everything is correct and the cam_id parameter is right (the same as the other two 370Z). Thank you for your patience.

<Num>115</Num>

<ID>1039</ID>

<Brand>Nissan</Brand>

<vClass>A6</vClass>

<cam_id>1039</cam_id> <--- Try this. I'm sorry I made wrong in previous post.

<car_id>1039</car_id>

<id_3rd>1039</id_3rd>

<Num>115</Num>

<ID>1039</ID>

<Brand>Nissan</Brand>

<vClass>A6</vClass>

<cam_id>1039</cam_id> <--- Try this. I'm sorry I made wrong in previous post.

<car_id>1039</car_id>

<id_3rd>1039</id_3rd>

:) Thanks a lot, it works now! I opened it with VPE and was able to add it to the Asian Cars dealer by putting a checkmark under

"Is valid PC". I bought it and all is fine except the slot 2 and 3 of the rims being invisible (blue). I also tried to add the Hot Rod to the World Classic dealer, VPE reads the data fine and I do everything but it doesn't show up in game.

Hi,

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I a made a video to show the correction of beetle gear ratios : i programmed from my nfs 5 showcase^^ (356 engine)

and now this beetle has good ratios and speed (158 kmh top).

I must see if max rpm is 5500 or not but for 356 it was.

Can i post my vid on YT : i say "thankx to binbow from turboduck" in the video ?

See you.

Sure, you can post without my permission. :hiya:

Try to change the brand name to "blank".

Tried it, doesn't work, after I done that it wouldn't even let me open the dealership section on VPE. And after all the 370Z Nismo I added had the body of the normal 370z instead. The HUD however was really from the Nismo. I ended up putting everything back to normal, guess I'll have to install the UP to have the finished car. Anyway, thanks for all your help. :)

@Dextcloud: in the video you should show or write in the description the changes you made to fix the Beetle and then post the link here. ;)

ok, well no video for the moment but here are the modifications for the vw beetle :

engine max rpm 5500

speed limit 158

torque 106 nm @ 2800 rpm

power 65hp @ 4000 rpm

engine size 1584 because the 1973 1303 S Beetle has a 1600 cc engine.

Gear ratios :

Reverse 3,79

1st 3.78

2nd 2,06

3rd 1.26

4th 0.93

final ratio 3.875

1st gear 45.63 km/h

2nd gear 83.725 km/h

3rd gear 136.885 km/h

4th gear 185.455 km/h

YW.

and also : the citroen 2cv azam :

1st 7.411

2nd 3.573

3rd 2.133

4th 1.474

final 3.625

torque : 40 nm @ 4000 rpm

power : 18hp @ 5000 rpm

max rpm 5500

speed limit : 105 km/h

1st gear : 24 km/h

2nd gear : 50 km/h

3rd gear : 84 km/h

4th gear : 121 km/h

Edited by Dextcloud

Hi I have a problem loading the car, I'm always writes error as the first photo. Can you help me ??

On the other pictures are shown as a component in a TDUVPE TDUDEC it's OK ??

Thank you in advance

[ATTACH]23793[/ATTACH][ATTACH]23794[/ATTACH][ATTACH]23795[/ATTACH]

Hi I have a problem loading the car, I'm always writes error as the first photo. Can you help me ??

On the other pictures are shown as a component in a TDUVPE TDUDEC it's OK ??

Well,, what game version are you using? TDU2vPE can handle database for v34 build 16 or later.

As for the folder structure and the components of each folders and the settings for them, seems normal.