We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

Hi Binbow!Wanted to thank you for your editor.But i have a question.Is it possible to make unrealesed cars driveable with your tool?I tried to edit cars but they always stuck on 1st gear and 69 kp/h(some limit?).With normal cars works great but i'd like to add some BMW too on unrealesed slot.How can i do it?THX

Hi Binbow!Wanted to thank you for your editor.But i have a question.Is it possible to make unrealesed cars driveable with your tool?I tried to edit cars but they always stuck on 1st gear and 69 kp/h(some limit?).With normal cars works great but i'd like to add some BMW too on unrealesed slot.How can i do it?THX

Please try replacing the Physics.cpr in TDU2 folder with the file linked below.

http://forum.turboduck.net/threads/28327-TDU2-Brakes-fix-v09

I heard that it's effective to change the value of the item "TractionControlVelocityMax" on physics.cpr from Pdxrodbuilder.

Hey, is it possible to add the cars from Autopack or Dreampack into VPE? Just wondering...

Yes it is. But you need the changed id which based on the unfinished car. I tried A45 AMG and it worked. But I am not sure if the cars like DS4 with IDs seems to be added can be added into VPE.

Hi Mr. Binbow,

I want to ask on why is it when I open the application, it says that it can't open file db_data. dec. I did everything written to be done, yet I receive this error message. Please fill me in if I did something wrong.

Thanks and Cheers

Please try/confirm the following things;

- Set the work folder to the location other than " ..\program files (x86) \ atari \ ...".

- Is tdudec.exe installed properly?

- And did you set the correct folder of tdudec.exe at the Settings tab?

--- Post Updated ---

Binbow : some cars can't be found by tdu vpe, how it is possible ? (veyron SS or even normal veyron or other cars from the original game).

What game version are you using? This tool is tested with v34 b16 + UP0.4. TDU2VPE don't work properly with autopack/dreampack.

Version ver 2.1.2 released.

Changes:

- Bug fix for editing Porsche 918 and Veyron series.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cs5tq4s56y20707/TDU2VPE_ver2.12.zip

@Dextcloud,;

@zephyrlee;

Please try this version.

Note: After extracting the zip, please overwrite the DP131_CarList and TDU2VPE.EXE that are shipped.

Version ver 2.1.2 released.

Changes:

- Bug fix for editing Porsche 918 and Veyron series.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cs5tq4s56y20707/TDU2VPE_ver2.12.zip

@Dextcloud,;

@zephyrlee;

Please try this version.

Note: After extracting the zip, please overwrite the DP131_CarList and TDU2VPE.EXE that are shipped.

thank you man :)

To restore the db_data.cpr, open "Other command" in "Setting" page, there is a button to restore the DB.

Then restore all the settings back to the initial.

Hi binbow! :)

I have installed the UP 0.4 and Dreampack v1.3.1, then if I click restored, does it mean it will restored the database to the stage before I install UP and Dreampack or is it just restored the database to the point that I use TDU2VPE to edit cars and still keep all the contents and bug fixes of UP and Dreampack? Thanks a lot!

Hi binbow! :)

I have installed the UP 0.4 and Dreampack v1.3.1, then if I click restored, does it mean it will restored the database to the stage before I install UP and Dreampack or is it just restored the database to the point that I use TDU2VPE to edit cars and still keep all the contents and bug fixes of UP and Dreampack? Thanks a lot!

It is just restored the database to the point that you begin to edit cars using TDU2VPE. However, please bear in mind such that you keep the original db_data.cpr file to another location

Hey binbow,

I have a serious question.:)

You said/wrote that we can increase the tire & rim size!?

The combination of a large number of tire and the rim is built into the game...

Everytime when i change this i got only bigger tires but the rim size is the same as before.:oook::susp:

I have now a hole between the rim and the tire.:(

Can i fix this problem or is ther any solution for it? :hmm: