We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

Version 3 deleted my cars and the backup db_data file, and now my save is corrupted T_T

Back to the drawing board I guess, my fault for not backing up my stuff

Please let me know the detailed status of the phenomenon. Original db_data.cpr have been saved in the "Backup" folder located in the installed folder. Please look for it.

TDU2VPE does not participate with respect to save the game.

NOBODY USE VPE WITH AUTOPACK 1.4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CARS DISAPPEAR AND BECOME CORRUPTED.

Binbow, is there any chance of fixing this?

Please let me know about detail. What car goes disappear?

I have no problem for now.

Please confirm the version of tdu2vpe. latest is 3.0.1.5. You can see it on the title bar of tdu2vpe.

TDU2VPE

Acces violation at address 0069b4d8 in module 'TDU2VPE.exe' . read of address 61637265.

help me

Please tell me the detailed situation.

What did you try to change to when the error occurs?

The error always occur every time? What vehicle name of the target is?

What game version's db_data.cpr did you edit?

Before you go any further, please make sure the correct values to all of the items in the Settings tab are set.

I get an error saying it can't open the file because db_data.dec is missing and the system can't find it, i did everything as you said in the instructions but when I press save&restart on the settings page i get this error

I think, might "TDU root folder" setting be wrong. Please confirm.

And then, where did you install TDU2VPE to? If you've installed TDU2VPE to under the "c:\program files\..", please move the tdu2vpe's folder to the outside.

The TDU root folder is the one where the .exe for the game is right? If yes then it's set up right.

And my TDU2VPE folder is on my desktop, and I also tried moving it to my SSD and after getting the error, I moved it to my HDD and still the same error.

--- Post Updated ---

I think, might "TDU root folder" setting be wrong. Please confirm.

And then, where did you install TDU2VPE to? If you've installed TDU2VPE to under the "c:\program files\..", please move the tdu2vpe's folder to the outside.

The TDU root folder is the one where the .exe for the game is right? If yes then it's set up right.

And my TDU2VPE folder is on my desktop, and I also tried moving it to my SSD and after getting the error, I moved it to my HDD and still the same error.

Hmm, So next,,, do tdudec.exe has been installed correctly?

--- Post Updated ---

bigbow go message private message send help me

Please post the error report to forum as much as possible and have a talk about it. I think that would be also helpful to other people.

And, I can not reproduce the behavior for now. So detailed information is required.

-What did you try to change to when the error occurs?

-The error always occur every time? What vehicle name of the target is?

-What game version's db_data.cpr did you edit?

Before you go any further,

-please make sure the correct values to all of the items in the Settings tab are set.

another bug report:

I can't change the "Length" setting in "Gravity center" section. The same problem appears in previous version but I can change it with "all items", while "all items" is cancelled now I can't change that value.

Also, in section "Grip @Tarmac" if I change the value "Longitudinal Front" after clicking "apply" the value in "Rear" changed and if I change "Rear" the same thing happen to "Longitudinal Front". Would you please check it?:D

another bug report:

I can't change the "Length" setting in "Gravity center" section. The same problem appears in previous version but I can change it with "all items", while "all items" is cancelled now I can't change that value.

Also, in section "Grip @Tarmac" if I change the value "Longitudinal Front" after clicking "apply" the value in "Rear" changed and if I change "Rear" the same thing happen to "Longitudinal Front". Would you please check it?:D

Thank you for the report. I will fix them in next release. :pcpunch:

What do you mean with mocking? Set it on "0"?

The thing I noticed:

When you are in 1st gear and change the gear at 2000rpm to the 2nd gear it goes very fast. If you do that at 6000rpm there is an interruption when changing gear.

Try to set dumping to small value and inertia to large value. But, please do not excessive expectations. It is hard to say that the closer to the feel of the double clutch. I think that might be required to change some values in the carvstconfig.xmb of sound file.