We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

I wonder if there is extra IDs for female character?

I am trying to add cars to my game using VPE. But after editing camera id, male character has the right camera view and right seating position in third person view while female character doesn't. Just wondering why...

Amazing! :eek:You were lucky. Haha,, just kidding. :D

Perhaps, I think MOD which you used has the data.

@Winny;

When did not find the necessary files, the error message will appear.

TDU2's files have been unpacked?

--- Post Updated ---

go fast bend wants

help me

Simple and effective of it is to reduce the weight.

Each place of performance of the vehicle even if perfectly adjusted, after all depends on below.

Reduce the speed to enough in front of the curve. And, accelerate quickly if faced exit of the curve.

Hi binbow, congrats on the release!

I have a problem though: I have edited some things, and when I add the db_data back from the VPE folder to the database folder it doesn't change anything (names from Porsche to RUF) However, it is still the Autopack and UP data.

• 3 weeks later...

@zephyrlee:

isAvailableInScr is a flag whether the vehicle appeared to Solar Crown Race.

I think that the isMarketplace is a flag whether we can sell the vehicle in the used vehicle shop. In practice, however, the game program does not refer to this flag, does not seem to have any effect.

BTW, I will release soon bug fix version.

I am trying to make a video for explanation. But, struggled to explain in English. :kbsmash:

@RazvanWWA1

Sorry for my late reply. To change the rim size, please select the combination number that contains the rim of the desired size.

But,,, to tell the truth, I do not know well with respect to change of the rim yet. Please try various trial and error.

Can I make a suggestion?

I find it troublesome when I want to use other car's data by importing because the ID and pointer also change. Is it possible that you make a way to separate those ID and pointer stuff from the exported car data? That would be cool.

Also, to those who want to add cars...I found it works perfectly to make unfinished cars run without 69 kph speed limit by importing data from existing cars while keeping the unfinished cars' ID and pointers. Changing the item d115 in "all items" to any value except 0.0000 also works-and you can lock the rear wheel with handbrake. XD

Can I make a suggestion?

I find it troublesome when I want to use other car's data by importing because the ID and pointer also change. Is it possible that you make a way to separate those ID and pointer stuff from the exported car data? That would be cool.

Also, to those who want to add cars...I found it works perfectly to make unfinished cars run without 69 kph speed limit by importing data from existing cars while keeping the unfinished cars' ID and pointers. Changing the item d115 in "all items" to any value except 0.0000 also works-and you can lock the rear wheel with handbrake. XD

Thnak you for the cool idea. I see. The method might be useful. I will try to implement it in the next release if possible.