We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

Okay so what I did is this, first I updated to Roadpack 1.5, no problems cars still there BMW i8 etc... Then I edited the dimensions of the audi Rs5 coupe, after I applied it, reopened the game then the new cars in the pack went missing. Solution I found is to copy the db_data.cpr included in the roadpack to make the new cars appear again, but the edited cars using VPE2 reverts to original state.

Okay so what I did is this, first I updated to Roadpack 1.5, no problems cars still there BMW i8 etc... Then I edited the dimensions of the audi Rs5 coupe, after I applied it, reopened the game then the new cars in the pack went missing. Solution I found is to copy the db_data.cpr included in the roadpack to make the new cars appear again, but the edited cars using VPE2 reverts to original state.

Is "TDU2 Root folder" value correct?

I notice that this mod tool is able to change the name of a car. I have several Bugatti Veryon SS (same car but with different painting) and every time before racing or doing "follow the leader" I have to guess which one is the car I want. I wonder if this tool could give each of them an unique name so that I know what it is whenever looking upon the lengthy vehicle list, and if possible, whether such setting could be saved directly into the save file so that I could have the same set of data every time I start the game. Or I have to turn up this tool every time I start the game?

Thank you.

It worked man! Thanks alot! Btw, is it okay to permanently delete db_data.dec and the file inside the backup folder? +rep :)

O, that's good. :)

TDU2VPE automatically creates dbdata.dec from dbdata.cpr. And then create "org_dbdata.cpr" to the "backup" folder at the same time. If there is dbdata.dec (even old version), VPE reads it, and generate a dbdata.cpr from dbdata.dec when the Apply button is pressed. And then copy the modified dbdata.cpr to the game folder. That's why it was necessary to delete the old "dbdata.dec" once.

@stebrick:

@felaket639:

Please wait for a while. I'm preparing release next version.

binbow i have one qestion u do change bran name wha u tink about brand logo changer and add brand to tuner shop

I might start research about them. However, before that, I would like somehow to edit the camera data.

--- Post Updated ---

I notice that this mod tool is able to change the name of a car. I have several Bugatti Veryon SS (same car but with different painting) and every time before racing or doing "follow the leader" I have to guess which one is the car I want. I wonder if this tool could give each of them an unique name so that I know what it is whenever looking upon the lengthy vehicle list, and if possible, whether such setting could be saved directly into the save file so that I could have the same set of data every time I start the game. Or I have to turn up this tool every time I start the game?

Thank you.

In TDU2, the vehicle is managed by the ID code, and the same ID code has to have the same model name. So, the answer unfortunately is no.

And, since a result of the change by TDU2VPE is stored in the database, automatically changed value will be loaded if start the game. You do not need to start the TDU2VPE when you play the game.

--- Post Updated ---

db.data.dec error The system can not find the way you teamwiewer

support?

In which folder was the unpacked game files put?

Did unpack game files?

TDU2vPE ver3.2.4 released.

Changes:

- Changed the method of determining the "Unreleased". "Unreleased" is displayed if the dealer to not placed vehicle. However, it excluded, such as reward car or Club car.

Download link : Temporarily halt

---------------

About "Kawasaki Ninja" and "ML63":

2 vehicles with different ID are registered. One is released and another one is unreleased. This is not a TDU2vPE's bug.

About using the "Unreleased vehicle":

-For the speed limitation 69km/h:

Open the Misc-All items, please set the values of the following four items.

traction_control --> 1 (0 or 1)

TC_SlipRatioHypersport --> -1

TC_SlipRatioSecure --> -1

TC_SlipRatioSport --> 0.1

-For the matter by which a brake doesn't work.

Open the Brake performance, please set the value for each item of "Brake slip ratio".

The value which should be set consult the value of the other normal vehicles. Trial and error might be necessary.

It should be noted that part of the unreleased vehicle there is a case in the above matters is not required.

By clicking the "Unreleased" button appears in the upper right corner of the model name field, it is possible to automatically set the minimum necessary items above.

No. Look at this

[ATTACH]24624[/ATTACH]

This is my folder before open the VPE2

[ATTACH]24625[/ATTACH]

I fill with that folders, and then I press Save/Exit Button

[ATTACH]24626[/ATTACH]

Then, this windows appear, and I hit "ok", program closes, and anything else happen. It doesn´t restart, and I cant open it again.

This is my folder after set up the program:

[ATTACH]24627[/ATTACH]

It says anything, only starts charging (The mouse icon changes), and that's it, I can not do anything

PD: Important! I have realised that db_data.dec is the problem. When it is not in the folder, the program opens. When it is created, the program does not reopen.

Thanks for your help