We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

It was modified yesterday, from 10/03/2016 at 23:33. And this is the field that I have set: C:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\TDU2 (Copied from the program)

Please try to move all tdu2 files to the newly created folder outside of "Program Files" or "Program Files (x86)".

Yes, I am using Knyazev's universal launcher. Also, is the root fold supposed to go to my steam copy of the game or the unpatched? (I use unpatched but it says the TDU2.exe isn't there)

Create a new folder, for example "c:\tdu2" and move all unpacked TDU2 files/dirs into there. And set "c:\tdu2" into "tdu2 root folder" column on settings page of tdu2vpe.

Don't use "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\..".

@MagicV8;

@wagnerpsc;

Thank you so much for the help.

I am using 3.2.5.7. I have to delete all of the files in the vpe folder (backup, ImportExport, db_data.dec) and re-do all the file paths, then it works. But next time I want to use it, I have to do that again.

Hmm,, please give me more detail. When the error rise? At start vpe? Or at crick "Apply" button? Or,, ?

--- Post Updated ---

hey binbow,there is a way to change or add car exterior/interior colors on the dealers?

some cars have color bugs and others doesn't even show colors

Sorry I have no information about coloring.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi binbow, in version 3.2.5.7 in the Automatic Gearbox session, when I try to change the shift up @rpm values, the red line value is correctly changed but when i change red line sport value it's show the message: " is not a integer values. And when I press apply, at red line sport shift up it's repeated the shift down value.

It's a known issue?

Hi binbow, in version 3.2.5.7 in the Automatic Gearbox session, when I try to change the shift up @rpm values, the red line value is correctly changed but when i change red line sport value it's show the message: " is not a integer values. And when I press apply, at red line sport shift up it's repeated the shift down value.

It's a known issue?

Ops! I made something wrong. I will release bug fix version in a few days. Thank's for the bug report.