We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

Hey! I finally get to solve my problem! I only reinstalled tdu2 from another site, and it worked!

I have a question, ¿It is possible to drive unreleased cars?

That's good.:)

Yes you can drive unreleased car. But, data of unreleased vehicle is often incomplete. So, you might have to some work in order to enjoy it.

[quote="j_davidmf, post: 592066"]Okey, but how? I tried to put them on an empty place in a dealer. But the car wasn´t there. Here is a pic. The rest of the program works incredibly well, congrats for your work![/QUOTE] You'll have to prepare the file of the 3D model, and, should have set the file name. Please refer to the picture below.[SPOILER] [ATTACH]25817[/ATTACH][/SPOILER] @MrBiskuit: Thanks for the help.

• 4 weeks later...
Is it possible to make UCD ultimate dealer where we can basically add as many cars possible? Without necessary adding to dealers. It would be wierd to add new Golf VII next to Golf VI

Sorry, I have no information about UCD, for now.

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to clear the DLC flag on the DLC cars (for offline use only) to see if I can purchase them without getting the "not available" message. This does not seem to work. I tried 2 different ways.

1) Load the car that I want and go to Miscellaneous and uncheck the "is DLC" checkmark and click Apply.

or

2) In the All Items area scroll down to the "isdlc" item, change it to 0, click the "Write to DataBuffer" button.

But when I reload the car to see if the changes stuck, it goes back to is DLC checked and "isdlc" = 1

Any ideas?

--- Post Updated ---

Nevermind, I figured it out. I did BOTH set "isdlc" to 0, clicked the Write button AND then unchecked "is DLC" and clicked apply and it worked.

One other question though that I can't find an answer to. What is the "is Available in S.C.R." item? or more appropriately, what is "S.C.R."?

1) Change of "isDLC" flag is ignored intentionally.

2) When you change the items at the "All items" panel, press the "Write t the data buffer" button, and finally push also "Apply" button. Then, please load the vehicle again.

About S.C.R flag, I heard that S.C.R. means Solar Crown Race. But not confirm yet.

One other question that may or may not be relevant to this thread. If not, I apologize. But it may have to do with an edit I must do here.

The Lotus 2-Eleven for some reason cannot be upgraded. It's set to Lotus of course in the database. But even though the British Tuner is tagged for Lotus, it says wrong manufacturer. The British Super Car Tuner of course is not the answer because it does not have the Lotus tag. Also, it's not like it's being blocked like Ferrari because the upgradable checkmark is there when you buy it.

So what do I have to edit so that I can take the 2-Eleven to the Lotus tuner?

One other question that may or may not be relevant to this thread. If not, I apologize. But it may have to do with an edit I must do here.

The Lotus 2-Eleven for some reason cannot be upgraded. It's set to Lotus of course in the database. But even though the British Tuner is tagged for Lotus, it says wrong manufacturer. The British Super Car Tuner of course is not the answer because it does not have the Lotus tag. Also, it's not like it's being blocked like Ferrari because the upgradable checkmark is there when you buy it.

So what do I have to edit so that I can take the 2-Eleven to the Lotus tuner?

The situation could be confirmed at my side. Switch that allows tuning the club car seems be there somewhere.

Well, you can edit as you like, such as the output, gear ratio, braking power..etc of the vehicle. Then, tuneup in tuner shop appeared to be no longer necessary, I think. So, I'm not nearly going to pursue the matter for now.

Hi binbow i have a question.

Since some weeks i play TDU2 again and i'm surprised that you have released the version 3.2.6.0

My last version of this tool was 2.x.

Great thx for it ;) :thumbsup:

But now the question.

When i want change the horsepower of some cars, i see only the theoretical changes in the game but i've get no effect to the car. :oook:

I remember me on earlier versions of your tool, the option horspower was works correct. :hmmm:

=-;593337']But now the question.

When i want change the horsepower of some cars, i see only the theoretical changes in the game but i've get no effect to the car. :oook:

I remember me on earlier versions of your tool, the option horspower was works correct. :hmmm:

Changing the value of horsepower by VPE has confirmed that it is properly reflected in the value of the database. In addition, for example, the vehicle data view at the dealer in the game, changed values are displayed properly.

However, in the result of my experiment, effect on changing the value of the HP could not feel in the game. :confused:

Since VPE only change the value of the database. So, if can not feel an effect by changing value, it is that it is kind of item.

Just speaking with Elvis about that at teamspeak, what he wrote before here.

If I understand you corretly, you say, that VPE can change the HP-value, also writting that new value to database, but it doesn't has any "feeling effect" at acceleration or at all. But a changed value will be shown up in the car datasheet (at dealer).

Elvis just said to me, that with an ealier version of VPE, there was a "feeling effect".

He said, he could accelerate a Nissan GT-R at 1st. gear up to 150 km/h. That isn't possible normally.

He also said, that he could remove the 500 km/h speed limit for example with an older VPE version.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I can upgrade the 2-Eleven "manually". But I get enthusiastic about solving problems rather than coming up with workarounds. If I can figure out how to actually take the 2-Eleven to the tuner shop, and more importantly WHY it's not working, that would be great.

... with an ealier version of VPE, there was a "feeling effect".

He said, he could accelerate a Nissan GT-R at 1st. gear up to 150 km/h. That isn't possible normally.

He also said, that he could remove the 500 km/h speed limit for example with an older VPE version.

:omg: What old version Elvis was using? I also want to do the same experiment. There is a potential that the value of the horsepower and torque had been replaced. Even so, 159km / h is an incredible value.

--- Post Updated ---

.. . If I can figure out how to actually take the 2-Eleven to the tuner shop, and more importantly WHY it's not working, that would be great.

It is I also agree.:nods:

HI, i haven't posted here for a while.... 😞

I would like to correct my beetle ratios : the ratios i brought to you were the ratios for the porsche 356 1285 cc engine....

The beetle 1584 cc engine of the 1303 S beetle has the following ratios :

Reverse 3,79

1st gear 3,80

2nd gear 2,06

3rd gear 1,26

4th gear 0,93

final ratio 3,875

The top speed is 165 km/h.

The gearbox allows a top speed of 185,455 km/h.

Enjoy driving the beetle ! 🙂

Edited by Dextcloud

May I ask, which unfinished models are actually there and that we can use?

Please examine it by yourself. Only that Hummer H2 is available, was confirmed.

----

@Dextcloud:

Yeah!! Thanks so much.:happyroll:

I have a bug report for you for version 3.2.6.0:

I just discovered that any Dealership changes made to Aston Martin Ibiza, will actually affect Aston Martin O'ahu, and vice versa.

This did not happen in version 2.0 of the VPE.

Ops! Confirmed the bug. Thanks for the bug report. I'll release bug fix version in a few days.

No problem. Always glad to help.

One other question. I see a lot of people (in this thread) adding unreleased vehicles and talking about copying over the 3d files for those vehicles so they see the exact car instead of the "green test Lancia".

Where are they getting these files? Does some site have them available somewhere?

No problem. Always glad to help.

One other question. I see a lot of people (in this thread) adding unreleased vehicles and talking about copying over the 3d files for those vehicles so they see the exact car instead of the "green test Lancia".

Where are they getting these files? Does some site have them available somewhere?

Use vehicle MOD. And then

1) Change the file names associated with the ID to the file name of MOD. Or

2) Change the file name of the MOD to the file name associated with the ID.

Other online players will be seen the vehicle that is associated to the vehicle ID at the each player's environment. If they doesn't have files that associated with the ID, "green Lancia" will be diplayed.