We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

Binbow : in the last version of tduvpe, the values of torque and power are hidden by the boxes.

How can i add a car to the game, i mean in the database ? For example if i have  downloaded a mod from StarGT : the 1963 T2 VW and i want to have it in the game without replacing any car (it replaces the Golf 6 GTI). How can i do ? with a tool like tdu f ?

Edited by Dextcloud

Binbow : in the last version of tduvpe, the values of torque and power are hidden by the boxes.

Can you show me the capture image? What windows version are you using? Win7? 8, 8.1 or 10? Desktop screen resolution?etc.etc please give me more details.

--- edit ---

With respect to the addition of new vehicle:

All vehicle is assigned a unique ID. Including the traffic car, TDU2 only have 284 IDs. In other words, we will not be able to handle a vehicle of more than 284 models at the maximum. After all, we must replace the unwanted vehicle with a new vehicle.

--- edit 27/Jul ---

@Dextcloud :

I was able to confirm the phenomenon that the values of torque and power are hidden by the boxes. I will release a bug fix version in a few days. Thank you so much for the bug report.

TDU2VPE ver3.2.6.3 released.

Changes - ver3.2.6.3

- Fixed: Bug that the values of torque and power are hidden by the boxes.

- Fixed: Copy / Paste did not work in the case of a particular situation.

- Provided the item that to specify the windows type.

[ATTACH]26843[/ATTACH]

Also priveded the flag for set the presence or absence of a roof. However, this seems to have no effect.

Download link : Halt, next version will be release soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Don't know why, but i always get "Access violation" error when choose some unreleased cars.

Let me know which car did you choose?

--- Edit ---

I've confirmed that the error occurs with ML63 and the Hummer H2. I will release bug fix version in a few days. Thanks for the bug report.

TDU2VPE ver3.3.0.1 released.

Cahnges - ver3.3.0.1

Fixed: an error occurs when loaded unreleased vehicle data.

Changes - ver3.3.0.0

It has become possible to assign a plurality of rims. Like other normal vehicle, you can select the rim at the time of purchase, it was able to or replace the rim in the tuning shop.

How to add new Rim set:

When you click the ADD button, the Rim list will open. After selecting the appropriate set of rims, to add onto the list of VPE click the "Add to .." button or double-click on the list.

There are unused rim, the vehicle ID to which they are assigned is indicated by negative numbers. Since they are not in use, it seems to affect risk is not in the other vehicle. So, I think that they are suitable for use in MOD.[ATTACH]26893[/ATTACH][ATTACH]26894[/ATTACH]

Removing assigned rim set.

Click "Remove" button. Deleted rim set is assigned to the vehicle id 999.

Download link: Halt, ver3.3.0.3 will be release soon.

I choose Lambo Countach 5000QV, set that car in Ibiza dealer, and press Apply...

Access violation at address 006FFF15 in module "TDU2VPE.exe". Read of address 00000020.

Cause of the error was found. Rim code in use described in the vehicle data were not correspond with the description of the RIM tables available on the vehicle.

Is this a bug originally had been left in the database, or intentionally whether such value has been set? I do not know for now.

Anyway, you can correct the data in the following procedure.

0. Load "Lambo Countach 5000QV" data.

1. On the tab page "Tire/Rims", click rim code in "Tire-Rim combination code list". Row in the list will be selected.

2. Click "Rimove" button. After that,

3. Click "Add" button. "TireDBViewer" will be opened. On TireDBViewer,

4. Click "code" column hedder. Cell will be sorted by code.

5. Find code "158", and click it to select the code.

6. Click "Add this combination" button. Code 158 will be registerd in db_data as Rim in use. You can close "TireDBViewer" now.

7. Please remenber to click "APPLY" button at the last.

[ATTACH]26897[/ATTACH][ATTACH]26898[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...
Guys, can somebody send me a link for ver. 3.2.6.2?

I can't normally work with cars database on latest version of VPE =(

Sorry for the trouble.

Is there any error message? Could you please show me your detailed situation? I want to reflect on the next version.

Ver3.2.6.2 : http://www.mediafire.com/download/bpaow54z3b0cmx3/TDU2vPE_ver3.2.6.2.zip

Ver3.2.6.3 : http://www.mediafire.com/download/39nd965b992tl9i/TDU2vPE_ver3.2.6.3.zip

I would recommend Ver3.2.6.3.

Here is the latest. This is the version remove the code to compress the execution module that would be used in later ver3.3.0.0. Please try to use it if you can.

Ver3.3.0.2 : Halt, ver3.3.0.3 will be release soon.

Sorry for the trouble.

Is there any error message? Could you please show me your detailed situation? I want to reflect on the next version.

Troubles are the same as the others. II tried to edit some Lambo's specs and I've got this:

Access violation at address 006FFF15 in module "TDU2VPE.exe". Read of address 00000020.

I found the way to fix it, thanks to you, but this way doesn't work with some Autopack cars like F1 2012 or Porsche 918.

Huge thanks for links, hope you'll fix all the issues ;) Love your tool so much)))

--- Post Updated ---

And about 3.3.0.2...

It has the same problems. I think this is from new "tire combination select" stuff

Apparently trying to uncheck the "DLC" option in miscellaneous rechecks it. Is there any way to override this, or is it set there for a reason? The only reason why I'm asking is because TDU2's website is broken, and I cant seem to buy any DLC, let alone log in.

You can change the status in Miscellaneous - All items. Or use Autopack verx.x.

About an access violation error in a particular vehicle

Access violation error in a particular vehicle, it was found that VPE is due to a bug that is not able to view the data correctly. There is no problem if you work to be assigned a new code according to the error workaround that was introduced a while ago. However, to edit the data of their vehicle, please wait until the bug fix version is released.

--- Post Updated ---

Mediafire died...

Server response is slow, but the file is normal. Please try again, later.