We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

can you to do for tune car club after buy it

Can tune-up at tuning shop? ;

I'm not sure. There may be vehicle that can not be tuned up at tuning shop.

However, tdu2vpe can change many of the characteristics of the vehicle, including the engine performance. It can be expected to obtain equivalent results to that tune-up.

• 2 weeks later...

The "TDU 2 Root folder" column seems to be wrong. You will need to fill in the folder name where "TestDrive2.exe" is located.

And, it is necessary to copy all files to the newly created folder outside of "Program Files" or "Program Files (x86)".

BTW, the latest tdu2vpe is Ver3.3.0.5. See the top of this thread.

• 1 month later...

I can't use the program. After getting the files, and running the .exe and specifying the folders for the game's .exe and the decoder .exe, the program says it will restart but never pops up. The task stays in my processes list before dissapearing. My game is unpacked and stuff, IDK why the program won't open after the setup phase.

I can't use the program. After getting the files, and running the .exe and specifying the folders for the game's .exe and the decoder .exe, the program says it will restart but never pops up. The task stays in my processes list before dissapearing. My game is unpacked and stuff, IDK why the program won't open after the setup phase.

What version are you using? There is not such a bug in the latest version,,I think.:confused:

I downloaded it just yesterday, so has to be the newest one.

--- Post Updated ---

It creates the backup folder and import/export folder but just never opens the GUI ever again no matter what I do, the process stays in the task manager for a little while then is gone.

Image: gyazo.com/cc08af65d20d3de2d007c2018732088c

I give up, I can't get your program to work at all, I have tried literally 50 times with the initial setup process and no matter what I do, I get to the point where the program refuses to open without an error message, the process just hangs in my task manager until eventually terminating. I just wanted to fix the name of a car since I modded in a car so I wanted to fix its name to match what car it is :c

Hello,

I got a little issue with the huracan : i get an error when i want to change the speed limit.

It is only 325 km/h but this car has 610 hp and could reach more then 340.

It was confirmed that the error occurred. I will fix that error in next release. Please wait.:sorry:

--- edit ---

It was found to be the same error as in the case of Countach 5000 QV in post #710.

The following procedure can solve the error.

1. On the tab page "Tire/Rims", write down the Code number (code = 123) in the Tir-Rim combination list.

2. Click "Add" button. "TireDBViewer" will be opened. On TireDBViewer,

3. Look for the code number (code = 123) that you noted and double click on it.

Code 123 will be registered in db_data as rim in use. You can close "TireDBViewer" now.

Please remember to click "APPLY" button at the last.

[ATTACH]27905[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27906[/ATTACH]

Another question : why the program says "TFilesavedialog requires windows Vista or later" when i want to export a car data ?

My pc is running on windows XP SP3.

Oops! As you can see from the error message, VPE uses a special dialog since Vista. I will take some measures in the next release.

Oops! As you can see from the error message, VPE uses a special dialog since Vista. I will take some measures in the next release.

Binbow, first thanks for all your work on this editor and it is great to see you are still developing and supporting it!

I have been able to use this effectively to modify a few characteristics on one car but now I want to edit the Aston Martin DBS coupe Carbon Black edition that is used in the final gold challenge as its handling is ridiculous as shipped. However that car is not listed in the dropdown even when "all vehicles" are checked off. I tried editing the "plain" DBS coupe file but that did not effect the Black edition's handling. Is there any way I can mod that car? If not now, then in your next release possibly? Thanks.

Certainly Aston Martin DBS coupe Carbon Black edition seem to be not listed up. Hmm. . I will investigate.

--- edit ---

Aston Martin DBS Coupe Carbon Black Edition is listed at the time of Autopack 1.6. In the subsequent Autopack 1.71, it turned out that Carbon Black Edition was replaced by Aston Martin Vanquish. Just for your information.