We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello

Please help me when I try to load car in VPE this error pops up

Because it is difficult to reproduce such kind of error, it is difficult to investigate. Anyway, please check first about the following.

- Can the TDU 2 game itself start without any problems?

- Are the folder names in the "TDU2 Root folder" and "TDUDEC Install folder" columns of the "Settings" page correct?

- Has "db_data.dec" been generated successfully? "db_data.dec" should be in the folder where tdu2vpe is installed and the file size should be 1192 KB.

• 2 weeks later...
Damn i always get excited when i see you have made a post. :D Is this the day you have updated the colours issue, but not yet. :(

Oops! :para:

Sorry to let you down. I can not yet find how to solve the problem that the color setting problems. So I'm implementing a function to load the edited CSV to make investigation easier. It is expected to be released in a few days.

TDU2vPE_ver3.5.1.0 WIP

TDU2vPE_ver3.5.1.0 WIP released.

Changes:

I put together buttons for exporting data on vehicle characteristics, color setting data and tire data to CSV in the "Settings" tab page.

And here have implemented the function to import the above CSV.

NOTE:

- When import is completed, vpe restarts. If there is vehicle data being loaded and being changed, they are ignored.

- There are numeric data of 9xxxxx in CSV, but these are pointers pointing to character string data such as model name. Avoid changing pointers directly.

- You can also change car-ID in this version, but you should not change car-ID.

In the release version, pointer data is converted into character string data and it is planned to make editing easier. Also, planning to not be able to change car-ID.

Download link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/iu0givdp66zq2px/TDU2vPE_ver3.5.1.0%20WIP.zip

[ATTACH]30577[/ATTACH]

Thanks for this, the first test i've done and it's worked as expected. Is there an easy way to find out which interior color codes are unused or are they all used?

As this was just a test i just used one from another car for testing with.

EDIT: I just opened the DB viewer and i suppose all the codes with no car attached are unused?

TDU2vPE_ver3.5.1.0 released.

TDU2vPE_ver3.5.1.0 released.

Changes - ver3.5.1.0

New: The following items can be exported to CSV file. In addition, it is now possible to read and reflect those edited CSV files.

- All items concerning the performance of the vehicle

- Tire / rim combination

- Interior and exterior colors

- Placing the vehicle in the dealer

Download link: Halt

When you edit the CSV file and don't put any name for the material in the second and third slot it doesn't import back in. Another issue i had was that it said to many new names added which i thought was strange. I would have thought as i had replaced them with shorter names it would be fine. This was just with the material names and not the name you see in game.

@Minime891:

Thank you for the error report. Could you give me the CSV file that you used for testing? I will investigate.

--- Post Updated ---

It seems that it may not be able to close TDU2vpe after displaying the error dialog. I will stop publishing once. :sorry:

--- Post Updated ---

I found a workaround, so I restarted the download link.

If you experience a phenomenon that the TDU2VPE can not be closed, please use Task Manager to terminate the TDU2VPE's process.

Then restart TDU2VPE, set "TDU 2 Root folder" again on "Settings" tab and click "DONE / SAVE" button.

Here you go. CSV

Test 1 was with the material names i wanted but said there wasn't enough space.

Test 2 was with just the first material slot names and the others blank but didn't work and just locked up like you said above.

Test 3 did work with all the material names filled in but with only a few characters.

I have included the exterior too, that worked fine but thought you may wish to look at it.

This is for the Jaguar XKR.

Sorry for the late reply.

Could anyone would write a tutorial or a video on how to add custom rims to a specific vehicle

Follow the procedure below.

- Choose one from existing rim and tire combination.

- Specify the rim file name and folder name.

Here a few scenes where you set the rim on

will come out.

--- Post Updated ---

CSV[/url]

Test 1 was with the material names i wanted but said there wasn't enough space.

Test 2 was with just the first material slot names and the others blank but didn't work and just locked up like you said above.

Test 3 did work with all the material names filled in but with only a few characters.

I have included the exterior too, that worked fine but thought you may wish to look at it.

This is for the Jaguar XKR.

Sorry for the late reply.

Thank you so much.

TDU2vPE_ver3.5.1.1 released.

[h=2]TDU2vPE_ver3.5.1.1 released.[/h]

Changes - ver3.5.1.1

Fixed: Suppressed unnecessary "Not enough spaces.." error.

Note: There are the following problems in this version.

If you import csv generated when using different generations of db_data.cpr, "Not enough spaces.." errors are more likely to occur.

For example, when importing csv generated in up04 when running "v34b16 system", "Not enough spaces" error occurs.

If "Not enough spaces" error occurs, please stop the process of tdu2vpe by Task Manager. (Although you can quit tdu2vpe by clicking the OK button several hundred times.)

I plan to release a version that solves the above problem, but It will take a little more time.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ij611wioxm1w59m/TDU2VPE_ver3.5.1.1.zip