We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

TDU2vPE_ver3.5.1.2 released.

TDU2vPE_ver3.5.1.2 released.

Changes - ver3.5.1.2

Fix: The error dialog box "Not enough space" error is no longer displayed.

- If an "insufficient space" error occurs, a log file is generated indicating the point at which the error occurred.

Note:

If an "insufficient space" error occurs, try re-importing by referring to the log, shortening the character string length, etc. If it is the same length or shorter than the length of the original string, you can reliably import it.

Also, the map of the space for the string is refreshed each time vpe is started. If an error occurs, restarting vpe and re-importing may fix the error.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/nw8us4i7pzvfoor/TDU2VPE_ver3.5.1.2.zip

• 2 weeks later...

About bugs in Ver 3.5.1.2:

I am aware that when loading data of Alfa Romeo MiTo, "code page does not match" error occurs. There may be the same problem in other vehicles. It may also depend on the OS. Please wait for a while as I will release bug fix version.

Sounds like a cool mod.

Only problem is, MediaFire says the file is removed. Did you encounter any problems with that, or is it so you can lead people to the revised version? Just curious.

Thanks!

I am preparing the release of the new version. Please wait for a moment.

I keep getting multiple access violation from selecting any car or bike. Any solution or answer? I've done proper setting configurations, installed tdudec, literally ANY car or bike I load causes the "Access Violation" message. Let me know if you have a solution or fix please. Thanks!

--- Post Updated ---

P.S. What's "is Available in S.C.R."? I'm curious. Thanks again!

--- Post Updated ---

Also, here's the error:

"Access violation at address 00850903 in module

'TDU2VPE.exe'. Read of address 00C36038."

1. Thank you!

2. Yes... my version of TDU2 is v034 build 16. I got TDU2 on Steam, unpacked the full game, not just the DLC, copied Univ. Launcher files, and ran the game from there. As for "Settings", I set both the TDU2 root folder and the tdudec folder in their respectful places.

3. Yes, the game is playable without hindrance.

1. Thank you!

2. Yes... my version of TDU2 is v034 build 16. I got TDU2 on Steam, unpacked the full game, not just the DLC, copied Univ. Launcher files, and ran the game from there. As for "Settings", I set both the TDU2 root folder and the tdudec folder in their respectful places.

3. Yes, the game is playable without hindrance.

Let me know more details.

1.What kind of operation does the error occur?

2.Does vpe boot without any problem?

3.Does the same error occur even if data of any vehicle is loaded? Or will it be an error only for certain vehicles?

4.Where is the folder where you installed vpe? It is necessary to install vpe in a folder created outside "C: Program files.... or C: program files (x86)..."

5.What Windows version running on your PC?

1, Operation is when I select any car, motorbike, unreleased, motorbike, and I click "Load". Then the error pops up.

2. Yes, VPE boots up without any problem whatsoever.

3. The same exact error occurs for every vehicle I pick.

4. I installed VPE in the Downloads folder. To be honest, I don't think it's necessary to install VPE created outside of Program Files/Program Files x86.

How to install?

Put TDU2VPE.EXE a suitable folder after extract the zip.

It is desirable to copy all files to the newly created folder outside of "Program Files" or "Program Files (x86)".

And, tdu2vpe calls TDUDEC.EXE internally to change the db_data.cpr. Therefore,you must have TDUDEC.EXE. You can download TDUDEC.EXE from here.

--- edit ---

After download TDUDEC.EXE, you can also put TDUDEC.EXE in the same folder as tdu2vpe.

• 1 month later...

For some reason i am getting this message when trying to import _tireDB.csv.

When i try to rename a rim in the tool it messes up for some unknown reason. After you click apply it deleted the rims folder name. Then once you enter the game the rims are in different order and not the correct sizes.

EDIT: It seems to work with TDU2VPE_ver3.5.1.1

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will check the source code, please give me some time.

-- edit Mar/9 --

I am suffering for now from unknown problem that the compiler does not work properly.:confused: Investigation of the problem you reported will take a little more time.

• 3 weeks later...

HI, could it be possible to add a parameter in TDU VPE to choose the sound mod associated with the car ?

I ask that question because for some cars like the Chevrolet corvette c7 sting ray i can only hear the traffic cars sound even if i have already installed a good mod that i found here on this site.

HI, could it be possible to add a parameter in TDU VPE to choose the sound mod associated with the car ?

I ask that question because for some cars like the Chevrolet corvette c7 sting ray i can only hear the traffic cars sound even if i have already installed a good mod that i found here on this site.

Not related to VPE, the sound file itself is named wrong...