We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

• 3 weeks later...

[ATTACH=full]32118[/ATTACH]

hey you guys and modder Binbow. i'm such a noob when i try to use tdu2vpe.. i can't seem to get it working at all... i have tried unpacking my original game.. and done so many things.. i got it working a few hours ago but i changed my Lancia to a Bugatti.. and when i test drove my car it was still the same.. nothing is changed at all.. can someone please make a yt video of how to install the tdu2vpe correctly or tell me step by step to how to :) please..

[ATTACH=full]32118[/ATTACH]

hey you guys and modder Binbow. i'm such a noob when i try to use tdu2vpe.. i can't seem to get it working at all... i have tried unpacking my original game.. and done so many things.. i got it working a few hours ago but i changed my Lancia to a Bugatti.. and when i test drove my car it was still the same.. nothing is changed at all.. can someone please make a yt video of how to install the tdu2vpe correctly or tell me step by step to how to :) please..

now it works but. when i change a car in TDU2VPE and save it and then i start the game. the car is original again.. nothing has changed.. the car should go faster but no. it is still the same.. that is my problem.. so my question is. how can i make the game allow the cars to change . :)

now it works but. when i change a car in TDU2VPE and save it and then i start the game. the car is original again.. nothing has changed.. the car should go faster but no. it is still the same.. that is my problem.. so my question is. how can i make the game allow the cars to change . :)

Are the tdu2 game files unpacked properly?

Where did you install tdu2vpe? If tdu2vpe is installed under the folder "C: \ Program files .. \", it may not work properly.

Are the tdu2 game files unpacked properly?

Where did you install tdu2vpe? If tdu2vpe is installed under the folder "C: \ Program files .. \", it may not work properly.

[ATTACH=full]32119[/ATTACH]

and my unpacked files are in desktop in a folder named TDU2. but can you see everything works but not the game itself.. the game runs cars as it is original.. TDU2 did not allow to files to change...

i think when i get home from work i'am going to make a little video of my error.. :) and post the YT on here

Safety drive please :D:cool:

hehe thanks.. i just copied the data from the fastest car in the game and pasted it on my first car. and now my car is flying :D

of course made a backup just in case everything blows up..

the Bugatti Super Sports is the fastest in the game, but i would however like to have the newest family member which is the Chiron with 1500 ponies.

absolutely awesome.. i would like that very much but i don't know how to. and i'm afraid that the mod will blow up my pc for sure..

First and easiest step is to just replace the files.

Unzip the mod car file. Normally you'll find then bnk files within (sub)directories.

In general these directories you'll also find within your unpacked (fully patched) original game directory.

Some mods are replacing cars, that came later with the communiy patches. So you need to install these patches too.

Within the "frontend" folder are the gauges bnks with high resolution, med res and low res.

Within the "Vehicle" folder is the folder "high" with the most detailed mod.

The "med" folder contains the lower quality mod, for distance views.

The "interior" folder contains (sometimes several, e.g. one for black leather, one for beige leather) interior files.

The "rims" folder explains itself.

When there are more bnks within for a mod pack folder, then within the game folder, you need to do your one choice.

So before replacing the specific files with the mod ones BACKUP your (original) files first!!!

Otherwise you need to reunpack or worse reinstall your game.

Then you can drive the "new" car.

Next step would be adjusting the physics, if needed.

First and easiest step is to just replace the files.

Unzip the mod car file. Normally you'll find then bnk files within (sub)directories.

In general these directories you'll also find within your unpacked (fully patched) original game directory.

Some mods are replacing cars, that came later with the communiy patches. So you need to install these patches too.

Within the "frontend" folder are the gauges bnks with high resolution, med res and low res.

Within the "Vehicle" folder is the folder "high" with the most detailed mod.

The "med" folder contains the lower quality mod, for distance views.

The "interior" folder contains (sometimes several, e.g. one for black leather, one for beige leather) interior files.

The "rims" folder explains itself.

When there are more bnks within for a mod pack folder, then within the game folder, you need to do your one choice.

So before replacing the specific files with the mod ones BACKUP your (original) files first!!!

Otherwise you need to reunpack or worse reinstall your game.

Then you can drive the "new" car.

Next step would be adjusting the physics, if needed.

thanks for your time to help me out :) i think it is best for now to have everything original. the game has many fun things to do. i'am sure that one day i can drive the chiron when a new DLC arrives :) anyways thanks again for your help

Hey bimbow, long time

i've returned to play tdu2 and updated vpe, but it gives me this error whenever i open it, tried to delete all from previous versions and do a fresh install but nothing.

any help? thanks .

[ATTACH=full]32155[/ATTACH]

I have no idea for now. But,,let me know what version of Windows are you using? Windows 7? 8? 10?

Can you tell me the name of the car at the time of the error?

Please let me check for a moment. Did the error occur with the latest version? The latest is ver3.5.1.8. There was a report of the same bug in the past, and a bug countermeasure was taken with ver 3.5.1.3.

Can you tell me the name of the car at the time of the error?

Please let me check for a moment. Did the error occur with the latest version? The latest is ver3.5.1.8. There was a report of the same bug in the past, and a bug countermeasure was taken with ver 3.5.1.3.

the error appeared as soon as i ran the progam, i'm using the 3.5.0.3 from your link and all is working nicely, and yes, the bug was in the latest version, the one from the first post