We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

1 hour ago, halucod said:

Is there anyway to edit a car to be able to sell it in the game? Or a way to access a garage to delete it? After installing some AutoPacks a few of my cars got turned into Traffic cars and was wondering if I'd be able to edit their properties to allow them to show up either when you are buying a car and don't have space or money.

I still don't understand well the meaning of the question,,,, you can sell your own vehicle at a used car dealer.

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2020 at 11:58 PM, Xxpyrex said:

hello i have a problem,

i dont have this file db_data.cpr

and i have this errors,I don't know how to proceed, someone can give me a hand please, if you can pass me the missing files, you can also do it?

error #1.png

Erorr#2.png

Tdu2vpe calls "TDUDEC.EXE" inside the program. You can download "tdudec.exe" from here: Luigi Auriemma

I think it's easy to put the downloaded "tdudec.exe" in the folder where tdu2vpe is placed. However, you can create a suitable folder somewhere and put it there.

Before using tdu2vpe, you need to unpack the tdu2 game files. Unpacking is easy with TDU2 Unpacker GUI v1.2.

After unpacking the game files and installing "tdudec.exe", open the "Settings" tab of tdu2vpe and open the folder name where the unpacked TDU2 game files are located and the folder name where "tdudec.exe" is placed. Please set. Don't forget to click the "Done, save" button!

Edited by binbow

• 3 weeks later...

Hey binbow,

I'm having some issues with my car mods when I changed the car slots they replaced.

1. I have made a Spyker C8 Preliator mod with working interior colors. This mod and its color options worked fine on the C8 Aileron slot (where I based the mod on), but the goal is to add this car next to the Aileron, so I have to use a different slot to realise this. Problem: the interior colors work and show up fine when I scroll through the options in the dealership, but whenever I go for a test drive with set color, the interior suddenly uses a whole different texture and color. (It looks like the material used on the low poly interior)

Here you can see the issue, to make the issue clear I chose a very bright color:

20200926191457_1.thumb.jpg.85b5cd4588cc7a9ae313f8a9f7171e87.jpg

20200926191515_1.thumb.jpg.4160f6f3eb69442fc78fd8b3d7b404a6.jpg

As you can see, it appears a lot different when driving. Do you have any idea how this issue could be happening? To clarify, this issue does not occur when using the C8 Aileron car slot. If I recall correctly, I used the Maserati 3500 GT slot for the new C8 Preliator.

____

2. For my second mod, I made an Aston Martin DBS Superleggera and based it on the Aston Martin One-77, since these cars are similar in size. This mod also comes with working interior colors. I changed the slot it used to the DB9, but the issue I'm facing are the following:

- Exterior colors work when in the dealership, but do not work when doing a test drive. The color resets to the stock setting.
- Interior colors do not work, the options are there, but the icons are grey and the colors do not do anything.

I have tried removing and adding the car to the dealership, but this did not fix the issue.

Hope you can help!

54 minutes ago, binbow said:

I still don't fully understand the color settings. But on the tduvpe "Color" tab page, check to see if the proper interior color is set.

The colors I added to the cars all have the correct interior colors, if that is what you mean. I was thinking that re-adding the interior colors to the exterior colors, but I don’t think that will fix it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest balente

Great work on the VPE.
I have a little question though, I have been messing with the rim/tire combination window and I cant seem to figure out how to use the same wheel on 2 different cars.
Whenever I add it on 1 car it is removed from the other car on the rim/tire combination window!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you :)

12 hours ago, Guest balente said:

Great work on the VPE.
I have a little question though, I have been messing with the rim/tire combination window and I cant seem to figure out how to use the same wheel on 2 different cars.
Whenever I add it on 1 car it is removed from the other car on the rim/tire combination window!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you 🙂

Unfortunately, I don't know either. I'm also looking for a way to assign the same rim to multiple vehicles.

Same goes for adding one color onto multiple vehicles, also not possible sadly. But we might have someone in the TDU World team who could find a way.

We're also looking into more stuff like being able to change the interior color of a car after initial purchase. That was always something that bothered me.

Google Translate:

The database contains a huge number of free wheel rim slots for use on added vehicles. Even in my mod, where all slots for cars are used (250 fully functioning cars in the game), about 30-50 free slots for rims remain free. Just take the desired wheel model, rename it to a new one and connect using an empty wheel slot. No problems.

I will add:
In the game, the position of the wheels of the car is tied to its model. Even if it turns out (and this is in principle possible) to give several cars the same wheel slot, then on different models they very often occupy different positions relative to the ground. One model will have the wheels hanging above the ground, the other will sink into the ground, and the third will stay on the ground correctly. 🙂 And often on different models the wheel rim in the tire will be located differently. Somewhere it will fit into the tire normally, and somewhere it can hang freely inside the tire or sink inside it. At the same time, the settings for one ID are only one, and it simply will not work to correctly configure the wheel for several cars at once. 😞

49 minutes ago, Aquarious said:

We're also looking into more stuff like being able to change the interior color of a car after initial purchase.

It would be good, but I think that you probably can't do without editing the game engine. Are there open sources of the game engine? It would be possible to add such a feature to the workshop, but I doubt that without the source of the engine, this can be done.

Edited by Adm-RAL

9 hours ago, Adm-RAL said:

It would be good, but I think that you probably can't do without editing the game engine. Are there open sources of the game engine? It would be possible to add such a feature to the workshop, but I doubt that without the source of the engine, this can be done.

The easiest way would probably be a save editor. We have yet to crack open save files but it is probably stored there and easy to edit.

One thing that we just found out that isn't possible is adding one ColorID to multiple cars. This is because the database is set up where you need to assign a CarID value to a ColorID and we hoped it would be the other way around. You can't add multiple values.

Now to find a way to add more ColorID slots. 🙂

12 hours ago, Aquarious said:

The easiest way would probably be a save editor.

Well, that's not the best option. So you can simply recalculate the cost of a car in VPE, sell it and buy a new one with a new interior color. And then return the normal value to the car. 🙂
It would be nice to change the interior color in the game. How the wheel rims were changed in the workshop. But, here again a question to the game engine. 😞

By the way, the question of the limited number of slots in the game's database, about a year ago, I decided a banal instant substitution of the game's database. I needed this so that it would be possible to add cars to the game indefinitely, but I think it is clear that this approach allows solving other problems of the limitations of the game database. 😉
Now I don't think about restrictions at all! 🙂
This is how it works:

This is just advice. I hope no one will be offended.  🙂

Hello Everyone! I guy from Russian, and i love and play TDU 2. Many year before i downloading vpe... now i can't do it.. link to mediafire and mediafire too has been bloked in my coutre... please anybody can download and add this vpe 3.5.1.8 to google disk or yandex disk PLEASE I NEED IT SO MUCH Please 🥺🥺🥺

3 hours ago, Alex500 said:

please anybody can download and add this vpe 3.5.1.8 to google disk

Не знаю почему у тебя не получается скачать, у меня всё легко качается.

Вот перезалил тебе, пользуйся - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w_AYbNhbp8cjN5XNWKg2LsTRW5pB5qRy/view?usp=sharing

5 hours ago, Adm-RAL said:

Вот перезалил тебе, пользуйся - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w_AYbNhbp8cjN5XNWKg2LsTRW5pB5qRy/view?usp=sharing

Ахахахахаха! Спасибо, Спасибо, Спасибо тебе большое! Эхххх расцеловал бы! И еще.. Я пользуюсь TELE2, и в последнее время у них новая политика. Они разные сайты и файлообменники блокируют. Заходишь на сайт или переходишь по ссылке, происходит перенанравление. Вылазит окно http:t2-bloked.ru Смотрел на сайте TELE2, пишут: мы блокируем интернет ресуры в соответствии с федеральными законами и бла бла блы... короче роскомпозор уде и туда добрался. Спасибо за ссылку! Золотой Человек! 😍😍😍

8 hours ago, Adm-RAL said:

Прошу прощения что снова обращаюсь, но не подскажешь действительно хороший распаковщик.. просто я пробовал распаковщик от Князева версии 1.0, 1.2, 2.2 и даже unpacker gui v 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 и в каждом после распаковки остаются не распакованные файлы .bin в папке unused_files.. порой 100-200+, а порой 500+ как реально тду2 полностью распаковать?Еще раз извиняюсь что отнимаю ваше время 🙂

• 2 weeks later...